Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
Christens new menu
Mario Lopez loves his seafood. The former Saved by the Bell star (aka AC Slater) turned Extra host boarded the Lady Windridge docked on Collins Avenue outside the Fontainebleau Saturday evening to launch a new menu from Bonefish Grill. Random? Kind of. Unless you consider that Lopez tends to eat mostly lean proteins. Among the offerings: a sea bass with mango coulis, a raw bar as well as crabcakes. Also at the party cruise were Real Housewives buddies LuAnn de Lesseps and Adriana De Moura.
Was Lopez having fun? Somewhat. When he tried to get food, fans kept approaching him for selfies. Later a spy heard him say, "I miss my kids."
On Our Radar
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening
- Miami's (wannabe) adopted son David Beckham is 'Sexiest Man'
- Influence Miami at Bakehouse Art Complex