Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
Christens new menu
Mario Lopez loves his seafood. The former Saved by the Bell star (aka AC Slater) turned Extra host boarded the Lady Windridge docked on Collins Avenue outside the Fontainebleau Saturday evening to launch a new menu from Bonefish Grill. Random? Kind of. Unless you consider that Lopez tends to eat mostly lean proteins. Among the offerings: a sea bass with mango coulis, a raw bar as well as crabcakes. Also at the party cruise were Real Housewives buddies LuAnn de Lesseps and Adriana De Moura.
Was Lopez having fun? Somewhat. When he tried to get food, fans kept approaching him for selfies. Later a spy heard him say, "I miss my kids."
On Our Radar
- Once in a blue moon parties Friday
- Singer Bea Miller just getting started
- Local chef appearing on NBC show
- Real Housewives of OC star in Miami
- Fifth Harmony has a Miami connection
- Vape shops popping up everywhere
- Watch model Charlotte McKinney enjoy Miami during Swim Week in 20 seconds
- Eva Mendes personal appearance in Aventura
- Folk Night At MOCA
- Love story part 2: Ryan O' Neal, Ali McGraw together again