Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
Christens new menu
Mario Lopez loves his seafood. The former Saved by the Bell star (aka AC Slater) turned Extra host boarded the Lady Windridge docked on Collins Avenue outside the Fontainebleau Saturday evening to launch a new menu from Bonefish Grill. Random? Kind of. Unless you consider that Lopez tends to eat mostly lean proteins. Among the offerings: a sea bass with mango coulis, a raw bar as well as crabcakes. Also at the party cruise were Real Housewives buddies LuAnn de Lesseps and Adriana De Moura.
Was Lopez having fun? Somewhat. When he tried to get food, fans kept approaching him for selfies. Later a spy heard him say, "I miss my kids."
On Our Radar
- At 71, Patti Labelle is just getting started
- 7 Funniest Lines from Miami's Dave Barry at the Iowa Caucuses
- Shark Tank star to exhibit art
- Marlon Wayans: I'm not really like Christian Grey
- Sports Illustrated fan fest headed to Miami Beach
- Gloria Estefan teams up with Oscar winner
- Opera superstar Placido Domingo at AAA
- Def Leppard in concert
- Teen Mom 2 star gets plastic surgery in Miami
- Take a class with a dancing pro