Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
Christens new menu
Mario Lopez loves his seafood. The former Saved by the Bell star (aka AC Slater) turned Extra host boarded the Lady Windridge docked on Collins Avenue outside the Fontainebleau Saturday evening to launch a new menu from Bonefish Grill. Random? Kind of. Unless you consider that Lopez tends to eat mostly lean proteins. Among the offerings: a sea bass with mango coulis, a raw bar as well as crabcakes. Also at the party cruise were Real Housewives buddies LuAnn de Lesseps and Adriana De Moura.
Was Lopez having fun? Somewhat. When he tried to get food, fans kept approaching him for selfies. Later a spy heard him say, "I miss my kids."
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges