Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
Christens new menu
Mario Lopez loves his seafood. The former Saved by the Bell star (aka AC Slater) turned Extra host boarded the Lady Windridge docked on Collins Avenue outside the Fontainebleau Saturday evening to launch a new menu from Bonefish Grill. Random? Kind of. Unless you consider that Lopez tends to eat mostly lean proteins. Among the offerings: a sea bass with mango coulis, a raw bar as well as crabcakes. Also at the party cruise were Real Housewives buddies LuAnn de Lesseps and Adriana De Moura.
Was Lopez having fun? Somewhat. When he tried to get food, fans kept approaching him for selfies. Later a spy heard him say, "I miss my kids."
On Our Radar
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika
- Refrain From Ever Becoming A Plastic Surgery Nightmare with Dr. Nassif's Beauty Tips