Mario Chalmers headlines charity event
As the season kicks off, sports fanatics and Miami nightlife goers are getting ready for the only season opener event hosted by Miami Heat’s own Mario Chalmers and teammates. Presented by Michael Grieco of the Grieco Law Firm, produced by LHB Innovation Group and McDaniel Enterprise LLC, the opening event will take place on Sunday at the Hilton hotel located in the heart of downtown Miami at 1601 Biscayne Boulevard.
Expect cocktails infused with rum, tequila, Status Vodka, and Yaya Wines. ZICO Coconut Water will be showcasing their new chocolate flavor fused in delicious chocolate martinis; hors d'oeuvres will be provided by the Hilton hotel’s catering department as well as celebrity chef Robyn Almodovar, top contestant of hit cooking show “Hell’s Kitchen.” Guests may also strike a pose in the CapturePod photo booth which will be on-site.
Kendall Kia and Homestead Chevrolet Cadillac will be revealing the new Kia Optima SXL and latest Cadillac ATS for guests to experience. Issues of MIAMI Magazine will also be displayed for guests of the season opener.
Ladies will be pampered at BLO Midtown’s beauty and hair styling bar while DJ Isaac Icecold enhances the atmosphere.
The season opener’s red carpet will begin at 7pm and 10pm will close out the party, but it doesn’t end there. Afterwards, it will continue at the official after party that will be held at Bamboo. A portion of proceeds will benefit Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Miami.
On Our Radar
- Giant un-retouched selfie at The Mondrian
- Madonna is kicking off her 35-city tour in Miami
- Hank Azaria playing emcee at local gala on Sunday night
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event
- Diana Nyad to re-create famous swim on stage