Mario Chalmers headlines charity event
As the season kicks off, sports fanatics and Miami nightlife goers are getting ready for the only season opener event hosted by Miami Heat’s own Mario Chalmers and teammates. Presented by Michael Grieco of the Grieco Law Firm, produced by LHB Innovation Group and McDaniel Enterprise LLC, the opening event will take place on Sunday at the Hilton hotel located in the heart of downtown Miami at 1601 Biscayne Boulevard.
Expect cocktails infused with rum, tequila, Status Vodka, and Yaya Wines. ZICO Coconut Water will be showcasing their new chocolate flavor fused in delicious chocolate martinis; hors d'oeuvres will be provided by the Hilton hotel’s catering department as well as celebrity chef Robyn Almodovar, top contestant of hit cooking show “Hell’s Kitchen.” Guests may also strike a pose in the CapturePod photo booth which will be on-site.
Kendall Kia and Homestead Chevrolet Cadillac will be revealing the new Kia Optima SXL and latest Cadillac ATS for guests to experience. Issues of MIAMI Magazine will also be displayed for guests of the season opener.
Ladies will be pampered at BLO Midtown’s beauty and hair styling bar while DJ Isaac Icecold enhances the atmosphere.
The season opener’s red carpet will begin at 7pm and 10pm will close out the party, but it doesn’t end there. Afterwards, it will continue at the official after party that will be held at Bamboo. A portion of proceeds will benefit Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Miami.
On Our Radar
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert
- Zac Efron makes surprise visit to Regal, spins at Grand Central
- Ice Cube and co in town for 'Straight Outta Compton'