Marilyn Monroe Collection at Macy's
Inspired by the starlet’s legendary style, the eponymous clothing line will be available in 150 Macy’s stores and online this March.
Macy’s just unveiled Marilyn Monroe, an apparel collection that re-imagines the style of the greatest icon of the 20th century for the 21st century fashionista. The collection, created by LF USA and Authentic Brands Group, will infuse the actress unrivaled personality and retro styling into flirty and fun garments for the fashion-forward girl. This March, Marilyn Monroe will launch exclusively in the Mstylelab department at 150 Macy’s stores and online at macys.com. Customers and fans can look forward to an advertising campaign that immortalizes the starlet’s style through iconic photographs alongside the new collection.
"We are thrilled to partner with the retail experts at Macy's to bring to life one of the things Marilyn loved most – fashion," President & CMO of Authentic Brands Group Nick Woodhouse says. "As one of the world's most famous style icons, it only made sense to create a Marilyn Monroe apparel collection that represents the glamour and beauty that she is known for," he adds.
The Marilyn Monroe line embraces silhouettes that fit and flatter, from halter dresses that cinch at the waist to gingham tie-front, button-down tops and pink polka dot denim, evoking a Monroe-esque image. Recreating the icon’s noteworthy personality this spring, Marilyn Monroe is effortless, flirty and ultra-feminine. The collection will retail from $29 to $89, offering affordable fashion to girls who want to look confident, feminine and fun.
The collection will be available in 150 Macy’s stores and online this March.
- H&M Launches Coachella Collection
- 7 things you didn't know about designer Rachel Roy & her first book, "Design Your Life"
- 6 Spring 2016 Trends You Need To Try Now
- Like Father, Like Son: Le Club Swimwear
- Dadeland Mall Announces New Stores and Store Expansions
- Designer Corinna Saias Mixes Ancient Greece with South Beach
- Nordstrom Rack to Open in Midtown
- H&M Opening Another South Florida Store
- Diane von Furstenberg to Visit Books & Books and Aventura Mall
- Meet Dee and Tommy Hilfiger