Mariah Carey having twins?
Mariah Carey's little slip of the tongue may have killed her secret. While promoting her new album, Merry Christmas II You, on Radio Disney's Ernie D, Carey said she sings holiday tunes to her ...
Mariah Carey's little slip of the tongue may have killed her secret.
Laughing, she blurted, ``I just hope that they don't turn out hating Christmas!''
Maybe she was talking about the baby, plus hubby Nick Cannon? Doubtful.
HERE COMES THE SON
This kid is definitely going to be stylish: Project Runway judge Nina Garcia has given birth to a boy. Alexander is the 45-year-old fashionista's second son with financier husband David Conrod.
Willie Nelson could face up to two years in jail for his marijuana possession arrest, a defense attorney tells TMZ.
But there is a way out: Bruce Margolin, director of NORML (fighting to legalize pot), says Nelson could avoid time if he is able to convince a jury he forgot he had the stuff and it was for medical use.
The country crooner, 77, was picked up Friday in Texas, 30 miles from the Mexican border, after cops smelled something on his bus at a checkpoint.
Hugh Jackman has a replacement -- well, two: James Franco and Anne Hathaway will host the Oscars Feb. 27.
``[Both] personify the next generation of Hollywood icons -- fresh, exciting and multi-talented,'' said producers.
Don't look for any Lady Gaga Tweets Wednesday. She and dozens of other celebs will stop typing away on social media sites like Twitter for World AIDS Day on Wednesday.
On Our Radar
- Dwayne "The Rock Johnson filming football show in Miami
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
- Models spotted at Swim Week
- Cool and crafty event at Aventura Mall
- Roselyn Sánchez dishes on ‘Devious Maids,’ singing and new Spanish comedy