Mariah Carey having twins?
Mariah Carey's little slip of the tongue may have killed her secret. While promoting her new album, Merry Christmas II You, on Radio Disney's Ernie D, Carey said she sings holiday tunes to her ...
Mariah Carey's little slip of the tongue may have killed her secret.
Laughing, she blurted, ``I just hope that they don't turn out hating Christmas!''
Maybe she was talking about the baby, plus hubby Nick Cannon? Doubtful.
HERE COMES THE SON
This kid is definitely going to be stylish: Project Runway judge Nina Garcia has given birth to a boy. Alexander is the 45-year-old fashionista's second son with financier husband David Conrod.
Willie Nelson could face up to two years in jail for his marijuana possession arrest, a defense attorney tells TMZ.
But there is a way out: Bruce Margolin, director of NORML (fighting to legalize pot), says Nelson could avoid time if he is able to convince a jury he forgot he had the stuff and it was for medical use.
The country crooner, 77, was picked up Friday in Texas, 30 miles from the Mexican border, after cops smelled something on his bus at a checkpoint.
Hugh Jackman has a replacement -- well, two: James Franco and Anne Hathaway will host the Oscars Feb. 27.
``[Both] personify the next generation of Hollywood icons -- fresh, exciting and multi-talented,'' said producers.
Don't look for any Lady Gaga Tweets Wednesday. She and dozens of other celebs will stop typing away on social media sites like Twitter for World AIDS Day on Wednesday.
On Our Radar
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening
- Miami's (wannabe) adopted son David Beckham is 'Sexiest Man'
- Influence Miami at Bakehouse Art Complex
- Fab 5 Freddy featured in a salon at YoungArts tonight