Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
In South Beach
TV personality Maria Menounos stopped by the Mercedes-Benz Star Lounge inside the Esther Williams Suite at The Raleigh Hotel Saturday to help the German luxury car company celebrate its 10-year collaboration with Swim Week.
Menounos, who was also talking about her new self help book The Everygirl’s Guide To Diet And Fitness, later posed on Collins Avenue in front of a specially wrapped 2015 C-Class car, one of 10 which were specially done up for the occasion by 10 designers. Ironically, she said, she never diets, just eats in a "balanced" way.
Menounos, 36, debuts her new show Untold at 8 p.m. Thursday on E! It’s described as “a Dateline for pop culture.”
On Our Radar
- Jingle Ball lineup includes big music names
- Stars come out for Book of Life premiere
- Launch of new Arts & Entertainment District features free coffee on Wednesdays
- Report: Miami ranks No. 1 for attractive people, nightclubs and singles scene
- CIndy Crawford does cocktails in Miami
- One Direction's Harry Styles does Miami
- For sale: LeBron James' Miami mansion
- Isabella Rossellini bringing 'Green Porno' to Fillmore
- It's official: Dwyane Wade has custody of his nephew
- Attend a Miami Vice discussion