Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
In South Beach
TV personality Maria Menounos stopped by the Mercedes-Benz Star Lounge inside the Esther Williams Suite at The Raleigh Hotel Saturday to help the German luxury car company celebrate its 10-year collaboration with Swim Week.
Menounos, who was also talking about her new self help book The Everygirl’s Guide To Diet And Fitness, later posed on Collins Avenue in front of a specially wrapped 2015 C-Class car, one of 10 which were specially done up for the occasion by 10 designers. Ironically, she said, she never diets, just eats in a "balanced" way.
Menounos, 36, debuts her new show Untold at 8 p.m. Thursday on E! It’s described as “a Dateline for pop culture.”
On Our Radar
- Jason Derulo talks new album, influences
- It's decision time for Dwyane Wade
- Launch party for Moscai hosted at The W
- Soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo spotted at W Hotel
- Magic Mike XXL stars at Miami Walk of Fame ceremony
- Irie Weekend a success
- Report: Prince Royce needs to pay up
- Real Housewives couple sue
- Kylie Jenner makes appearance at Sugar Factory
- AC Hotel opens with a stylish bang