Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
In South Beach
TV personality Maria Menounos stopped by the Mercedes-Benz Star Lounge inside the Esther Williams Suite at The Raleigh Hotel Saturday to help the German luxury car company celebrate its 10-year collaboration with Swim Week.
Menounos, who was also talking about her new self help book The Everygirl’s Guide To Diet And Fitness, later posed on Collins Avenue in front of a specially wrapped 2015 C-Class car, one of 10 which were specially done up for the occasion by 10 designers. Ironically, she said, she never diets, just eats in a "balanced" way.
Menounos, 36, debuts her new show Untold at 8 p.m. Thursday on E! It’s described as “a Dateline for pop culture.”
On Our Radar
- Bryan "Birdman" Williams pays up
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie
- Shaggy talks new single, Brian Williams and state of reggae