Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
In South Beach
TV personality Maria Menounos stopped by the Mercedes-Benz Star Lounge inside the Esther Williams Suite at The Raleigh Hotel Saturday to help the German luxury car company celebrate its 10-year collaboration with Swim Week.
Menounos, who was also talking about her new self help book The Everygirl’s Guide To Diet And Fitness, later posed on Collins Avenue in front of a specially wrapped 2015 C-Class car, one of 10 which were specially done up for the occasion by 10 designers. Ironically, she said, she never diets, just eats in a "balanced" way.
Menounos, 36, debuts her new show Untold at 8 p.m. Thursday on E! It’s described as “a Dateline for pop culture.”
On Our Radar
- Delray Beach rapper J Rand keeping it real in South Florida
- Pitbull isn't just Mr. 305, he's Mr. Florida
- Gabrielle Anwar set to marry this weekend
- William Levy celebrates 35th birthday in Miami
- LeBron James sells his Miami mansion
- World Cup champ Kelley O'Hara at the W
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino