Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
In South Beach
TV personality Maria Menounos stopped by the Mercedes-Benz Star Lounge inside the Esther Williams Suite at The Raleigh Hotel Saturday to help the German luxury car company celebrate its 10-year collaboration with Swim Week.
Menounos, who was also talking about her new self help book The Everygirl’s Guide To Diet And Fitness, later posed on Collins Avenue in front of a specially wrapped 2015 C-Class car, one of 10 which were specially done up for the occasion by 10 designers. Ironically, she said, she never diets, just eats in a "balanced" way.
Menounos, 36, debuts her new show Untold at 8 p.m. Thursday on E! It’s described as “a Dateline for pop culture.”
On Our Radar
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew
- La La Anthony in Miami trying out cocktails