The 411 on Miami's March restaurant openings
Lots of action on the restaurant scene as we roll into March. Check out these new three new places
- Seafood-centric South American eats arrive in Brickell courtesy of Kosta. Menu highlights include fish & shrimp ceviche, shrimp & rice, scallops alfredo and sweet plantains. Celebrate the restaurant's grand opening Thursday (Mar 10) with complimentary bites, wine, beer & music from 8-10pm.
- Beginning Wednesday, March 9 Largo Bar and Grill (pictured) is kicking waterfront dining up a notch at Bayside. Look for Americana fare and sustainable seafood, including ahi tuna salad, Mediterranean snapper and pork chops with bourbon glaze. Or pick your own catch of the day from dockside charter boats.
- Highbrow sushi and Asian fusion arrives in Fort Lauderdale on March 11 courtesy of SAIA at the brand new B Ocean Fort Lauderdale Hotel. The menu blends a teppanyaki grill, an open air kitchen and sushi with highlights including the Ocean Blue Roll (eel, avocado, boursin cheese, crab stick and tempura fried) and tuna, salmon and white fish uzuzukuri.
- Symcha’s brings intimate spaces (a small library stocked with art books) and over the top entrées (a 28oz veal t-bone) to South of Fith. The clubby, chic space sits across from Joe’s and beckons with zinfandel braised oxtail and Maine lobster.
1250 South Miami Ave, Miami
Largo Bar and Grill
Bayside Marketplace: 401 Biscayne Blvd,
B Ocean Fort Lauderdale
22 Washington Ave, Miami Beach
- These gourmet doughnuts are coming to Westchester
- No more standing outside: Salty Donut opens permanently Saturday
- There's art inside and outside of this Wywnood Brewing beer bottle
- Art Basel Eats: From Pop-ups to New Openings
- This man loves burgers so much he built a museum to them
- Their restaurants will be neighbors – so these top chefs cooked for each other
- Why ‘Top Chef’ brothers are opening their first restaurant together in Miami
- A Miami Book Fair event for 'Top Chef' fans, book lovers
- Forget cooking: Here's where to eat out for Thanksgiving
- Mignonette oyster dinner features Miami Book Fair author Rowan Jacobsen