The 411 on Miami's March restaurant openings
1250 South Miami Ave, Miami
Largo Bar and Grill
Bayside Marketplace: 401 Biscayne Blvd,
B Ocean Fort Lauderdale
22 Washington Ave, Miami Beach
Lots of action on the restaurant scene as we roll into March. Check out these new three new places
- Seafood-centric South American eats arrive in Brickell courtesy of Kosta. Menu highlights include fish & shrimp ceviche, shrimp & rice, scallops alfredo and sweet plantains. Celebrate the restaurant's grand opening Thursday (Mar 10) with complimentary bites, wine, beer & music from 8-10pm.
- Beginning Wednesday, March 9 Largo Bar and Grill (pictured) is kicking waterfront dining up a notch at Bayside. Look for Americana fare and sustainable seafood, including ahi tuna salad, Mediterranean snapper and pork chops with bourbon glaze. Or pick your own catch of the day from dockside charter boats.
- Highbrow sushi and Asian fusion arrives in Fort Lauderdale on March 11 courtesy of SAIA at the brand new B Ocean Fort Lauderdale Hotel. The menu blends a teppanyaki grill, an open air kitchen and sushi with highlights including the Ocean Blue Roll (eel, avocado, boursin cheese, crab stick and tempura fried) and tuna, salmon and white fish uzuzukuri.
- Symcha’s brings intimate spaces (a small library stocked with art books) and over the top entrées (a 28oz veal t-bone) to South of Fith. The clubby, chic space sits across from Joe’s and beckons with zinfandel braised oxtail and Maine lobster.
- North Miami bakery to get 'rescued' on TLC show
- Palms Hotel in Miami Beach rolls out Yoga, Spa and Garden Dinner series
- Jefe's Original Soul Shack officially open in North Miami
- Tongue & Cheek brings back Kitchen Collab chef series Monday, July 14
- The List: Where a Jean-Georges chef eats in Miami
- Kitchen change-up at Miami's Taperia Raca
- db Bistro brings back dbQ July 8
- Shikany debuts 10-course tasting menu on July 11
- Uncle Tom's Barbecue celebrates grand reopening
- Peruvian import Embarcadero 41 Fusion opens in downtown Miami