The 411 on Miami's March restaurant openings
Lots of action on the restaurant scene as we roll into March. Check out these new three new places
- Seafood-centric South American eats arrive in Brickell courtesy of Kosta. Menu highlights include fish & shrimp ceviche, shrimp & rice, scallops alfredo and sweet plantains. Celebrate the restaurant's grand opening Thursday (Mar 10) with complimentary bites, wine, beer & music from 8-10pm.
- Beginning Wednesday, March 9 Largo Bar and Grill (pictured) is kicking waterfront dining up a notch at Bayside. Look for Americana fare and sustainable seafood, including ahi tuna salad, Mediterranean snapper and pork chops with bourbon glaze. Or pick your own catch of the day from dockside charter boats.
- Highbrow sushi and Asian fusion arrives in Fort Lauderdale on March 11 courtesy of SAIA at the brand new B Ocean Fort Lauderdale Hotel. The menu blends a teppanyaki grill, an open air kitchen and sushi with highlights including the Ocean Blue Roll (eel, avocado, boursin cheese, crab stick and tempura fried) and tuna, salmon and white fish uzuzukuri.
- Symcha’s brings intimate spaces (a small library stocked with art books) and over the top entrées (a 28oz veal t-bone) to South of Fith. The clubby, chic space sits across from Joe’s and beckons with zinfandel braised oxtail and Maine lobster.
1250 South Miami Ave, Miami
Largo Bar and Grill
Bayside Marketplace: 401 Biscayne Blvd,
B Ocean Fort Lauderdale
22 Washington Ave, Miami Beach
- Learn to grill from an Argentine master
- Chefs Aaron Brooks, Dena Marino and Jose Mendin collaborate on a one-night only dinner at Four SeasonsOrlando
- The best spots in Miami to celebrate International Sushi Day
- 3D Printed Candy arrives in Miami on June 1 at Dylan’s Candy Bar
- Coral Gables, Dadeland get anticipated new restaurants
- Beer milkshakes are a 'thing' and they're coming to Wynwood
- Brickell Restaurant Week begins today
- COYO Taco opens in Brickell today
- Celeb chef Michelle Bernstein out at Seagrape
- MiMo's The Federal will close for a week, reopen with new name, concept