March Madness Watch Spots
Here are some of our favorite spots to watch the NCAA Men's Basketball tournament in South Florida.
Top watch spots for the NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament
The Quarterdeck, 2933 E. Las Olas Blvd., Fort Lauderdale. 954-525-2010
Along with plenty of draft beer and great munchies, this South Florida staple never disappoints when it comes to sporting events. Visit www.quarterdeckrestaurant.com to find a location nearest you.
Vinyl & Kai, 1131 Washington Ave., Miami Beach. 305-531-2640
This rock and roll sports bar has several HD projectors plastered on the white walls, providing a unique sports viewing experience on South Beach. Plenty of drinks and food available.
Mardi Gras Casino, 831 North Federal Highway, Hallandale Beach. 954-924-3200
We normally don’t endorse gambling with our sports viewing, but this spot will have a watch party for the Florida Gators contest against Brigham Young on Thursday, March 18 at 12:20 p.m. There is no cover charge for the viewing parties, but seating is limited and will be offered on a first come first serve basis. The games will be televised throughout the casino including the 2nd floor’s north side viewing area, Louie’s Lounge located on the first floor in The Big Easy Poker Room, and the Bayou Bar located adjacent to Café Orleans.
The Sports Exchange, 45 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables. 305-774-1222
Settle up to the 50-foot long bar, a.k.a. The Shrine, and see if you can keep up with nine screens worth of sporting events. During tournament games they will have $2.50 Bud Light drafts and $5 Bacardi light drinks as well as $13.99 special on 15-pieces of buffalo wings.
Your favorite spot not listed here? Leave a comment and let us know.
See and Do
- 'Book of Mormon,' 'Newsies' headline Arsht Center's next season
- Puppet shows, storytimes, spring break & 10 other fun things to do this week
- King Arthur and his knights get goofy in ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- ‘War Horse’ brings its imaginative, moving drama to Miami’s Arsht Center
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Mar. 7-9
- Calle Ocho: 5 Things we are excited about this year
- Daddy Yankee reigns as the King of Calle Ocho
- World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship brings golf and more to Doral
- Fair freebies, 110 years of Dr Seuss, Lego builds & 10 other fun things to do this week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 28-Mar. 2