March Madness Watch Spots
Here are some of our favorite spots to watch the NCAA Men's Basketball tournament in South Florida.
Top watch spots for the NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament
The Quarterdeck, 2933 E. Las Olas Blvd., Fort Lauderdale. 954-525-2010
Along with plenty of draft beer and great munchies, this South Florida staple never disappoints when it comes to sporting events. Visit www.quarterdeckrestaurant.com to find a location nearest you.
Vinyl & Kai, 1131 Washington Ave., Miami Beach. 305-531-2640
This rock and roll sports bar has several HD projectors plastered on the white walls, providing a unique sports viewing experience on South Beach. Plenty of drinks and food available.
Mardi Gras Casino, 831 North Federal Highway, Hallandale Beach. 954-924-3200
We normally don’t endorse gambling with our sports viewing, but this spot will have a watch party for the Florida Gators contest against Brigham Young on Thursday, March 18 at 12:20 p.m. There is no cover charge for the viewing parties, but seating is limited and will be offered on a first come first serve basis. The games will be televised throughout the casino including the 2nd floor’s north side viewing area, Louie’s Lounge located on the first floor in The Big Easy Poker Room, and the Bayou Bar located adjacent to Café Orleans.
The Sports Exchange, 45 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables. 305-774-1222
Settle up to the 50-foot long bar, a.k.a. The Shrine, and see if you can keep up with nine screens worth of sporting events. During tournament games they will have $2.50 Bud Light drafts and $5 Bacardi light drinks as well as $13.99 special on 15-pieces of buffalo wings.
Your favorite spot not listed here? Leave a comment and let us know.
See and Do
- Discover Miami's Historic MiMo District on Biscayne Boulevard
- Little Haiti's galleries, shops and bars
- Discover Miami's Little Haiti neighbhorhood
- He was told as a boy he'd have to go to a deaf school—but he grew up to help make the music to Hamilton
- Las Olas Art Fair takes over the streets of Fort Lauderdale this weekend
- Coral Gables Hispanic Cultural Festival takes over the streets of City Beautiful
- 5 reasons you should check out the Mammography Art Initiative in Wynwood this weekend
- 7 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Oct. 21-23
- Miami's cultural itinerary courtesy of Prism Creative Group - Oct. 16-31
- Find your happy place at the Modern Life Mindfulness Festival