March of Dimes Signature Chefs event returns Weds, Nov 6
Eat well & do good
Eat well and do good Weds, Nov 6 as the March of Dimes Signature Chefs event returns. The annual dinner will be at the Hyatt Regency Miami and feature Todd Erickson (HaVen, Huahua’s Taqueria), Jamie DeRosa (Tongue & Cheek), Aaron Brooks (Edge Steak & Bar) and Cesar Zapata (The Federal). Eat, drink and bid on live & silent auction items. Proceeds benefit the March of Dimes' effort to raise awareness and funds to ensure that babies are born stronger, healthier and full term. $300 per person, fee includes a “Meet the Chefs” Reception at 6:30pm. Buy tickets online.
- Miami's favorite croquetas by Yelpers in honor of Croquetapalooza
- 5 fun foodie activities to do with kids in Miami
- Wynwood businesses reopen after Zika scare
- Michy fans: Fried chicken is back
- Grandma's recipes play into new Estefan Kitchen
- This "clean eating" South Beach restaurant to open Brickell spot
- Croquetas get star treatment at Croquetapalooza
- UberEATS expands delivery west to Coral Gables, Coconut Grove, South Miami
- Can these cupcakes save Lolita the killer whale?
- Zika forces Lagunitas to cancel Miami Beer Circus in Wynwood