March of Dimes Signature Chefs event returns Weds, Nov 6
Eat well & do good
Eat well and do good Weds, Nov 6 as the March of Dimes Signature Chefs event returns. The annual dinner will be at the Hyatt Regency Miami and feature Todd Erickson (HaVen, Huahua’s Taqueria), Jamie DeRosa (Tongue & Cheek), Aaron Brooks (Edge Steak & Bar) and Cesar Zapata (The Federal). Eat, drink and bid on live & silent auction items. Proceeds benefit the March of Dimes' effort to raise awareness and funds to ensure that babies are born stronger, healthier and full term. $300 per person, fee includes a “Meet the Chefs” Reception at 6:30pm. Buy tickets online.
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?
- Southern Italian restaurant Campania opens Wednesday in Miami