March of Dimes Signature Chefs event returns Weds, Nov 6
Eat well & do good
Eat well and do good Weds, Nov 6 as the March of Dimes Signature Chefs event returns. The annual dinner will be at the Hyatt Regency Miami and feature Todd Erickson (HaVen, Huahua’s Taqueria), Jamie DeRosa (Tongue & Cheek), Aaron Brooks (Edge Steak & Bar) and Cesar Zapata (The Federal). Eat, drink and bid on live & silent auction items. Proceeds benefit the March of Dimes' effort to raise awareness and funds to ensure that babies are born stronger, healthier and full term. $300 per person, fee includes a “Meet the Chefs” Reception at 6:30pm. Buy tickets online.
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo