Marathon Mimosa: ING Miami at Four Seasons
Sore quads and adoring fans equal free brunch at the Four Seasons.
I’ve never been in a marathon, but I do love mimosas. Join 17,000 calorie busting, show-offs lol at the ING Miami Marathon and Half Marathon (Registration ends today, Folks). The Four Seasons invites you to indulge their special marathon package: $295 per room, pre-marathon fuel, free brunch for those who finish the full race and a fifty percent off-brunch for those who finish the half-marathon. But, just in case running a marathon isn’t your thing, you’re still invited to relish in the festivities and enjoy a Four Seasons brunch for $70 (Looking forward to seeing those marathon munchies in sweaty shorts--wink).
Where: Four Seaons Hotel Miami, 1435 Brickell Ave.,305-358-3535, Room information--305-381-3381, Brunch information-- 305-381-3062.
When: Sunday, January 31th
- Conrad Miami woos summer travelers with "Stay Cool" package
- Stay & save this summer at Fort Lauderdale's Riverside Hotel
- Turnberry Isle woos travelers with a Memorial Day package
- South Beach Marriott celebrates its $9 million transformation with travel deals
- Treat mom to a South Beach staycation this Mother's Day
- Marriott celebrates 500 years of Florida beaches with its 2013 "Summer Suntastic Savings"
- Plan a girlfriend's getaway with Patti Stanger at Loews Miami Beach
- Support Boston Marathon victims at The Palms
- JW Marriott Marquis Miami woos travelers with an "Artful Miami" package
- Viceroy Miami partners with Marchesa on a $500,000 destination wedding package