Marathon Mimosa: ING Miami at Four Seasons
Sore quads and adoring fans equal free brunch at the Four Seasons.
I’ve never been in a marathon, but I do love mimosas. Join 17,000 calorie busting, show-offs lol at the ING Miami Marathon and Half Marathon (Registration ends today, Folks). The Four Seasons invites you to indulge their special marathon package: $295 per room, pre-marathon fuel, free brunch for those who finish the full race and a fifty percent off-brunch for those who finish the half-marathon. But, just in case running a marathon isn’t your thing, you’re still invited to relish in the festivities and enjoy a Four Seasons brunch for $70 (Looking forward to seeing those marathon munchies in sweaty shorts--wink).
Where: Four Seaons Hotel Miami, 1435 Brickell Ave.,305-358-3535, Room information--305-381-3381, Brunch information-- 305-381-3062.
When: Sunday, January 31th
- Miami's Top 10 Hotel Bathrooms
- SBE to debut The Redbury South Beach in time for Art Basel
- Art Basel Miami Beach Hotel Guide
- InterContinental Miami Hotel is Searching for their Next "Dancing Girl"
- Resorts World Bimini Creates New Ways to Explore the Storied Bahamian Islands
- A peek at the menu at the upcoming Metropolitan by COMO, Miami Beach
- The Band Perry Arrives at Fontainebleau Miami Beach for Dinner and a Show
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach Presents 2nd Annual Lapis Spa Wellness Series
- Hotel Victor South Beach Reopens After Renovations Under Independent Management
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach Goes Pink For Breast Cancer Awareness Month