Marathon Mimosa: ING Miami at Four Seasons
Sore quads and adoring fans equal free brunch at the Four Seasons.
I’ve never been in a marathon, but I do love mimosas. Join 17,000 calorie busting, show-offs lol at the ING Miami Marathon and Half Marathon (Registration ends today, Folks). The Four Seasons invites you to indulge their special marathon package: $295 per room, pre-marathon fuel, free brunch for those who finish the full race and a fifty percent off-brunch for those who finish the half-marathon. But, just in case running a marathon isn’t your thing, you’re still invited to relish in the festivities and enjoy a Four Seasons brunch for $70 (Looking forward to seeing those marathon munchies in sweaty shorts--wink).
Where: Four Seaons Hotel Miami, 1435 Brickell Ave.,305-358-3535, Room information--305-381-3381, Brunch information-- 305-381-3062.
When: Sunday, January 31th
- First Look: Vintro Hotel & Kitchen, a boutique art hotel on Collins Park
- First Look: Gale Suites at Kaskades to open in December
- Inside North Beach's Hilton Cabana & L'Echon Brasserie
- Top Miami Hotels For Fitness
- Miami Summer Hotel Pool Guide
- Flash Sale on Hotels Across Florida, The Caribbean & Latin America Available on First Day of Summer
- Eventstar Founder & CEO Alain Perez Takes Us Inside His Tent Business
- Where To Stay in Miami On Your Way To The World Cup in Brazil
- Sizzling Summer Savings at Hotels Across South Florida - New Deals Added!
- The Getaway: St. Kitts by Land & Sea