Marathon Mimosa: ING Miami at Four Seasons
Sore quads and adoring fans equal free brunch at the Four Seasons.
I’ve never been in a marathon, but I do love mimosas. Join 17,000 calorie busting, show-offs lol at the ING Miami Marathon and Half Marathon (Registration ends today, Folks). The Four Seasons invites you to indulge their special marathon package: $295 per room, pre-marathon fuel, free brunch for those who finish the full race and a fifty percent off-brunch for those who finish the half-marathon. But, just in case running a marathon isn’t your thing, you’re still invited to relish in the festivities and enjoy a Four Seasons brunch for $70 (Looking forward to seeing those marathon munchies in sweaty shorts--wink).
Where: Four Seaons Hotel Miami, 1435 Brickell Ave.,305-358-3535, Room information--305-381-3381, Brunch information-- 305-381-3062.
When: Sunday, January 31th
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Hotel Travel Deals in Miami, South Florida, the Caribbean & Mexico
- SLS Brickell to open with Boy George at splashy party
- 10 Best Hotels for Art Lovers & Scenesters during Art Basel Miami Beach
- Get Lei'd at Campton Yard with 'Supermensch' Shep Gordon
- Cheers to four years of LDV Hospitality at Gale South Beach
- World Traveler (& Foodie) Guide to Miami Book Fair
- If you like these Miami hotels, you’ll love their new sister properties in desirable destinations
- Hotel Week NYC offers rooms as low as $100 in January
- Aloft Hotels: Dadeland in, South Beach out and more on the horizon
- 16 Things You Probably Didn't Know About the Delano on its 21st Birthday