Mansion presents Sydney Blu
Mansion presents Sydney Blu alongside resident DJ Laurent Simeca.
Get ready for some GIRL Power as one of the leading ladies of the night takes over the turntables at Mansion. Sydney Blu is heading to Miami for a special guest DJ set alongside Laurent Simeca. This chick has been blowing up in the electronic music scene and has been making waves all over the world and has been recognized as one of the top female DJ’s and producers in electronic music. She’s worked with big name superstars like Tiesto, Paul Van Dyk, Deadmau5, and Funkagenda; her talent on the turntables is explosive and with the upcoming release of her first album she’s pulling out all the stops.
Catch this one of a kind performance tonight at Mansion. Doors open at 11pm; pre-sale tickets available at WantTickets.com for $20, ticketst at the door may vary. Get ready for the Blu Experience!
- Velvet Underground: Slap & Tickle pops up underground at FDR and Ball & Chain throws first La Pachanga party
- Railroad Blues boasts weekend lineup of local musicians
- Club Rio offers DJs, bottle service with gaming
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - September 12 - 14
- Go Drink This: Sweet Tarts Cocktail
- Velvet Underground: Complimentary wine for women at (petit) Miami and Cat Shell performs at the W South Beach
- All-star team brings 'Sweet Liberty Drink and Supply Company' to South Beach in December
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - September 5 - 7
- Go Drink This: White Cosmo
- Velvet Underground: Dine in style with chef Aaron Dreilinger and Brick House launches throwback dance party series