Mansion presents Antoine Clamaran
French house music DJ Antoine Clamaran heads to Mansion for another sensation Saturday edition of "While Others Play House, We Play Mansion"
It’s Saturday night; do you know what you’re doing yet? If you know you want to go out, but don’t know where to go, here is one of my suggestions. Tonight special guest DJ Antoine Clamaran will be at Mansion nightclub on South Beach alongside Laurent Simeca spinning some serious house music and this party is going to be amazing. The energy inside of the famous Mansion Nightclub will be out of control with people dancing everywhere, drinks galore, and of coarse a beautiful crowd.
French producer Antoine Clamaran is known for his amazing ability to get everyone on the dance floor with his unique mixing style combining youthful, upbeat tracks with vocals that intoxicate you. He’s started his career in the early 90’s and has been keeping busy taking over turntables at some of the hottest venues all over Europe while producing and promoting his own music.
In 2003 he released his first album Release Yourself, which garnered him a huge following of house music lovers. Since then he’s released four other albums solidifying his name in the industry. His latest album Spotlight released in September 2009 was a hit in Russia and topped the Moscow Airplay Charts. He’s a DJ, a writer, producer, and manages four different labels all the while still managing to bring an intense energy to the club when he performs.
Tonight take a trip to South Beach, hang with some of the hottest locals and dance all night to the sounds by DJ Antoine Clamaran and Laurent Simeca. Door opens at 11pm; always dress to impress and remember you must be 21 to get in.
Advance tickets available at WantTickets.com; $23.
- 13 things you can't miss this President's Day Weekend - Feb. 12-14
- Go Drink This: Tropical Hot Tea Toddy
- Free Whiskey, rooftop revelry & parties for those who love and couldn't care less about the Super Bowl
- Things to do this weekend in Miami - Jan. 29-31
- Naughty By Nature at LIV, Fashion on Film at Bal Harbour, The Art of Rum and Spam
- Miami Latin Nightclubs
- Happy hours, Pink Floyd yoga, Trick Daddy, jazz & Nu Deco
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 22-24
- Life in Color returns to Miami with Jack U, Zeds Dead, Steve Aoki and more
- Go Drink This: Proper Rum and Coke