Mansion Annual Holiday Party and Toy Drive
Mansion celebrates its annual Holiday Party and Toy Drive, hosted by the sexy Zhantra Entertainment Dancers!
It’s the middle of the week, I’m over the whole work thing; I’m already in the Holiday Spirit and ready for all the great celebrations coming my way. First up, Mansion kicks off the festivities with their Annual Holiday Party and Toy Drive on Wednesday, December 16th hosted by the steamy dancers from Zhantra Entertainment Group. The night will have a kick-ass sound track provided by resident DJ’s Ron Luna and DJ Konfikt and feature a live Secret Santa performance by some of the coquettish beauties of Zhantra. That’s not all, there’s also going to be a Mistletoe Kissing Booth for those of you who want to capture your sexy lip-locking action.
The Opium Group invites everyone to come be a part of their annual toy drive by bringing one un-wrapped toy that will go to needy children in the Miami area. In return you get complimentary admission and open bar till midnight. Sounds like a great deal for me; fab music, free entry, beautiful entertainment; all with the donation of one gift; I’m in! General admission for international Wednesdays is usually $20, but it gets super packed, getting there early is highly recommended, and dress code is strictly enforced; Fashionable Chic. Tis’ the season to be Jolly get in to the spirit at Mansion for the Annual Holiday Party and Toy Drive!
- FDR & Electric Pickle Anniversary Bashes, Battioke, Rolling Loud & Fools' Paradise at Churchill's
- Go Drink This: Greenhouse Smash
- Wynwood's Electric Pickle turns 6, throws weekend-long anniversary bash
- French house, condo cinema, food, drink and fests!
- Wynwood's new piano bar pops up at Cafeina on Thursday nights
- Go Drink This: Mixology for Two, an interactive session
- 'French Tuesdays' returns to South Beach nightlife
- Go Drink This: Cocktails for Two
- Basement Miami introduces weekly party for Hump Day enthusiasts and hip hop aficionados
- From Brooklyn to Wynwood: The Greatest Day Ever comes to Miami in May