Mansion Annual Holiday Party and Toy Drive
Mansion celebrates its annual Holiday Party and Toy Drive, hosted by the sexy Zhantra Entertainment Dancers!
It’s the middle of the week, I’m over the whole work thing; I’m already in the Holiday Spirit and ready for all the great celebrations coming my way. First up, Mansion kicks off the festivities with their Annual Holiday Party and Toy Drive on Wednesday, December 16th hosted by the steamy dancers from Zhantra Entertainment Group. The night will have a kick-ass sound track provided by resident DJ’s Ron Luna and DJ Konfikt and feature a live Secret Santa performance by some of the coquettish beauties of Zhantra. That’s not all, there’s also going to be a Mistletoe Kissing Booth for those of you who want to capture your sexy lip-locking action.
The Opium Group invites everyone to come be a part of their annual toy drive by bringing one un-wrapped toy that will go to needy children in the Miami area. In return you get complimentary admission and open bar till midnight. Sounds like a great deal for me; fab music, free entry, beautiful entertainment; all with the donation of one gift; I’m in! General admission for international Wednesdays is usually $20, but it gets super packed, getting there early is highly recommended, and dress code is strictly enforced; Fashionable Chic. Tis’ the season to be Jolly get in to the spirit at Mansion for the Annual Holiday Party and Toy Drive!
- Velvet Underground: Slap & Tickle pops up underground at FDR and Ball & Chain throws first La Pachanga party
- Railroad Blues boasts weekend lineup of local musicians
- Club Rio offers DJs, bottle service with gaming
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - September 12 - 14
- Go Drink This: Sweet Tarts Cocktail
- Velvet Underground: Complimentary wine for women at (petit) Miami and Cat Shell performs at the W South Beach
- All-star team brings 'Sweet Liberty Drink and Supply Company' to South Beach in December
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - September 5 - 7
- Go Drink This: White Cosmo
- Velvet Underground: Dine in style with chef Aaron Dreilinger and Brick House launches throwback dance party series