Celebrate tax day with an extended happy hour
RA Sushi in South Miami is celebrating tax day with a Manic Monday special that extends its happy hour from 3pm to close on April 18. Choose from 35 sushi, appetizer & tapas selections and $2-$7 beer, wine and cocktails. Menu highlights include garlic sugar snap peas, shishito peppers (pictured) and spicy sesame chicken wings.
RA Sushi in South Miami
April 18, 3pm-close
5829 SW 73 St, South Miami
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day
- Who has Miami's favorite fried chicken?
- This local Haitian chef will be on Food Network — again
- A reason for Miami foodies to drive north to Palm Beach