Celebrate tax day with an extended happy hour
RA Sushi in South Miami
April 18, 3pm-close
5829 SW 73 St, South Miami
RA Sushi in South Miami is celebrating tax day with a Manic Monday special that extends its happy hour from 3pm to close on April 18. Choose from 35 sushi, appetizer & tapas selections and $2-$7 beer, wine and cocktails. Menu highlights include garlic sugar snap peas, shishito peppers (pictured) and spicy sesame chicken wings.
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo