The Man's Store
Neiman Marcus Bal Harbour's men's department unveils a whole new look and feel.
Change is good, right?
The men's department at Neiman Marcus Bal Harbour moved on up from the first floor to the entire third floor. By doing so, customers can expect much more space and Shop-In-Shops. Clients can check out mini shops from labels like Isaia, Brioni, Stefano Ricci and soon, Tom Ford and Gucci.
Also novel? Well, everything! The entire third floor recieved an Extreme Makeover of sorts — from its floors to fixtures to interior decor.
Insiders tell us that the entire Bal Harbour store is under rennovations with a slated completion date of July 2012.
The Man's Store at Neiman Marcus Bal Harbour
9700 Collins Avenue, Bal Harbour
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know Were Sprouting up In the Design District
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills
- F21 RED to Open