The Man's Store
Neiman Marcus Bal Harbour's men's department unveils a whole new look and feel.
The Man's Store at Neiman Marcus Bal Harbour
9700 Collins Avenue, Bal Harbour
Change is good, right?
The men's department at Neiman Marcus Bal Harbour moved on up from the first floor to the entire third floor. By doing so, customers can expect much more space and Shop-In-Shops. Clients can check out mini shops from labels like Isaia, Brioni, Stefano Ricci and soon, Tom Ford and Gucci.
Also novel? Well, everything! The entire third floor recieved an Extreme Makeover of sorts — from its floors to fixtures to interior decor.
Insiders tell us that the entire Bal Harbour store is under rennovations with a slated completion date of July 2012.
- Shop for a Cause
- Bal Harbour Shops Celebrates 50 Years with Fashion Project
- Louis Vuitton Opens in the Design District
- Sawgrass Mills Expanding
- Meet Designer Rachel Roy at Macy's Dadeland
- Meet RHONY Heather Thomson
- What to Wear at The World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship
- GBS Serving Up Free Get-Gorgeous Services
- Peep the Lilly Pultizer Jeep!
- New Store Openings at Aventura Mall