The Mammoth Follies
The dinosaurs are coming to Miami Beach to show us some real art.
Grown ups aren't the only ones who are going to enjoy some culture this weekend. Miami Beach launches its fifth season of Arts in the Parks, a family-friendly arts program that brings cultural programs to the many public parks in and around Miami Beach. This Sunday it kicks off again with a performance of large proportions with a show starring the Hudson Vagabond Puppets. The gigantic puppets will perform "Dinosaur Musical," with shows starting at 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. The fun takes place at the North Shore Open Space Park, located at 85th Street and Collins Ave. on Miami Beach.
See and Do
- Port-au-Prince Jazz fest comes to Little Haiti Cultural Center
- Disney's 'Worlds of Fantasy' skates into Miami
- Pigs Do Fly's 'Fifty Plus: A New Attitude' at Empire Stage brings a new batch of short plays
- Disney on Ice giveaways, kids cooking & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- PAMM hosts monthly Free Second Saturdays event
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 12-14
- Jungle Island plans giant transformation
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 5-7
- Free admission to Jungle Island for South Florida kids through September
- Coral Gables Museum hosts 'The Big One', a collection of Hurricane Andrew photos