The Mammoth Follies
The dinosaurs are coming to Miami Beach to show us some real art.
Grown ups aren't the only ones who are going to enjoy some culture this weekend. Miami Beach launches its fifth season of Arts in the Parks, a family-friendly arts program that brings cultural programs to the many public parks in and around Miami Beach. This Sunday it kicks off again with a performance of large proportions with a show starring the Hudson Vagabond Puppets. The gigantic puppets will perform "Dinosaur Musical," with shows starting at 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. The fun takes place at the North Shore Open Space Park, located at 85th Street and Collins Ave. on Miami Beach.
See and Do
- Ayikodans offers a prayer in the form of dance for its sixth season at the Arsht Center
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 5-7
- Skateboards and jazz collide this weekend at YoungArts campus
- Actors’ Playhouse Company turns out a dazzling version of the musical ‘West Side Story’
- Latest touring version of the Tony-winning musical 'Book of Mormon' is a delight
- ‘The Nether’ raises provocative questions about the dark side of the web
- Slow Burn Theatre Company’s ‘Violet’ is a musical about the scars we carry
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 29-31
- 6 reasons Miami's drive-in theater is better than Netflix and chill
- Miami Events - February 2016