The Mammoth Follies
The dinosaurs are coming to Miami Beach to show us some real art.
Grown ups aren't the only ones who are going to enjoy some culture this weekend. Miami Beach launches its fifth season of Arts in the Parks, a family-friendly arts program that brings cultural programs to the many public parks in and around Miami Beach. This Sunday it kicks off again with a performance of large proportions with a show starring the Hudson Vagabond Puppets. The gigantic puppets will perform "Dinosaur Musical," with shows starting at 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. The fun takes place at the North Shore Open Space Park, located at 85th Street and Collins Ave. on Miami Beach.
See and Do
- Free Halloween events, family theater & 10 picks for the week
- Miami Theater Center humanizes ‘Hedda Gabler’
- HESS Select South Beach Seafood Festival takes place Saturday
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Oct. 24-26
- YoungArts kicks off Outside the Box series with a show by musician Dave Eggar
- Carbonell winners take the stage at South Miami-Dade Cultural Arts Center
- Pumpkin patches, parties and trick-or-treating: Munchkin Fun's 2014 Halloween Guide
- MIFFecito: A Shot of Cinema
- Grovetoberfest brings craft beer to Miami's masses
- Playwright Vanessa Garcia tackles identity in exile in her new play 'The Cuban Spring'