The Mammoth Follies
The dinosaurs are coming to Miami Beach to show us some real art.
Grown ups aren't the only ones who are going to enjoy some culture this weekend. Miami Beach launches its fifth season of Arts in the Parks, a family-friendly arts program that brings cultural programs to the many public parks in and around Miami Beach. This Sunday it kicks off again with a performance of large proportions with a show starring the Hudson Vagabond Puppets. The gigantic puppets will perform "Dinosaur Musical," with shows starting at 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. The fun takes place at the North Shore Open Space Park, located at 85th Street and Collins Ave. on Miami Beach.
See and Do
- Bayfront Park hosts tree lighting event to kick off holiday season
- Momix will perform and teach a master class at Broward Center
- 17 Fun Things to Do This Holiday Week: Nov 23-29
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Nov. 20-22
- ‘Newsies’ dances its way back to South Florida with a charming leading man
- Some Miami Book Fair events of note (in a weekend of hundreds)
- Miami Book Fair, a literary cornucopia, kicks off
- Give Miami Day, Nov. 19, is a chance to support Miami charities
- 15 things to do with the kids this week: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Nov. 13-15