The Mammoth Follies
The dinosaurs are coming to Miami Beach to show us some real art.
Grown ups aren't the only ones who are going to enjoy some culture this weekend. Miami Beach launches its fifth season of Arts in the Parks, a family-friendly arts program that brings cultural programs to the many public parks in and around Miami Beach. This Sunday it kicks off again with a performance of large proportions with a show starring the Hudson Vagabond Puppets. The gigantic puppets will perform "Dinosaur Musical," with shows starting at 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. The fun takes place at the North Shore Open Space Park, located at 85th Street and Collins Ave. on Miami Beach.
See and Do
- Marshmallows, free yoga, American Girl crafts & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top picks
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Jan. 23-25
- Fairchild's International Chocolate Festival returns
- ‘Late Night’ host Seth Meyers goes back to stand up roots in Miami
- Chocolate festivals, family gardening, American Girl & Home Depot: Top picks Jan 20-25
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 23-25
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 16-18
- Festival of Chocolate arrives in Miami this weekend
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Jan. 16-18
- Shakespeare Miami takes on ‘The Tempest’