Mama Elsa: Cubans are fabulous!
RHOM matriarch speaks out
Mama Elsa, per usual, stole the show on Part II of the Real Housewives of Miami reunion Thursday night on Bravo. The plastic (or is it injection?) happy matriarch was brought on the panel by host Andy Cohen, who loves her to death. She was asked questions by viewers, one of which was about her much talked about odd face. Though Patton didn't go into details, she did say she had a "bad surgeon" who tried to fix an area of her bottom jaw that was dropping. No names, of course. Another viewer asked why she was so fabulous. Patton laughed and said it's because of her heritage: "Cubans are fabulous."
On Our Radar
- Atlanta Housewife Kandi Burruss bringing play to Miami
- Cindy Crawford hangs in Bal Harbour
- Singer Lily Allen visits local spots
- Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union show honeymoon pics
- Chris Paciello buys home near country club in Miami Beach
- Locals turn out for Bill Clinton
- Ex Miami restaurateur Josh Woodward murder trial date set for February in Los Angeles
- Hip hop royalty in town
- Concerts from Usher and Adam Levine in South Florida
- Real Wolf of Wall Street coming to Miami