Mama Elsa: Cubans are fabulous!
RHOM matriarch speaks out
Mama Elsa, per usual, stole the show on Part II of the Real Housewives of Miami reunion Thursday night on Bravo. The plastic (or is it injection?) happy matriarch was brought on the panel by host Andy Cohen, who loves her to death. She was asked questions by viewers, one of which was about her much talked about odd face. Though Patton didn't go into details, she did say she had a "bad surgeon" who tried to fix an area of her bottom jaw that was dropping. No names, of course. Another viewer asked why she was so fabulous. Patton laughed and said it's because of her heritage: "Cubans are fabulous."
On Our Radar
- A look at Pitbull's style evolution
- The 5 most affordable ways to get around South Beach
- Draya Michele debuts Mint Swim collection in Miami, shows off curves at the beach
- What Adrienne Bailon wears to the beach
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud