Mama Elsa: Cubans are fabulous!
RHOM matriarch speaks out
Mama Elsa, per usual, stole the show on Part II of the Real Housewives of Miami reunion Thursday night on Bravo. The plastic (or is it injection?) happy matriarch was brought on the panel by host Andy Cohen, who loves her to death. She was asked questions by viewers, one of which was about her much talked about odd face. Though Patton didn't go into details, she did say she had a "bad surgeon" who tried to fix an area of her bottom jaw that was dropping. No names, of course. Another viewer asked why she was so fabulous. Patton laughed and said it's because of her heritage: "Cubans are fabulous."
On Our Radar
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
- Models spotted at Swim Week
- Cool and crafty event at Aventura Mall
- Roselyn Sánchez dishes on ‘Devious Maids,’ singing and new Spanish comedy
- Local bachelor appears in the nude on reality show
- Burger place featured on TV show
- Cake Boss helps local baker