Mama Elsa: Cubans are fabulous!
RHOM matriarch speaks out
Mama Elsa, per usual, stole the show on Part II of the Real Housewives of Miami reunion Thursday night on Bravo. The plastic (or is it injection?) happy matriarch was brought on the panel by host Andy Cohen, who loves her to death. She was asked questions by viewers, one of which was about her much talked about odd face. Though Patton didn't go into details, she did say she had a "bad surgeon" who tried to fix an area of her bottom jaw that was dropping. No names, of course. Another viewer asked why she was so fabulous. Patton laughed and said it's because of her heritage: "Cubans are fabulous."
On Our Radar
- Chef gives tips on enjoying a unique July 4
- You're invited to Nordstrom's Beauty Bash
- Karent Sierra headed to jail (not really)
- Lil Wayne finally pays up
- Boca Raton native Ariana Grande: lots going on
- Target teams with Lauren Bush's Feed Project
- One Direction surprises fans on Miami Beach
- Band WAR playing at Magic City Casino
- Devil Wears Prada author coming to Aventura Mall
- Danish architect in town for groundbreaking in Grove