Mama Elsa: Cubans are fabulous!
RHOM matriarch speaks out
Mama Elsa, per usual, stole the show on Part II of the Real Housewives of Miami reunion Thursday night on Bravo. The plastic (or is it injection?) happy matriarch was brought on the panel by host Andy Cohen, who loves her to death. She was asked questions by viewers, one of which was about her much talked about odd face. Though Patton didn't go into details, she did say she had a "bad surgeon" who tried to fix an area of her bottom jaw that was dropping. No names, of course. Another viewer asked why she was so fabulous. Patton laughed and said it's because of her heritage: "Cubans are fabulous."
On Our Radar
- World Cup champ Kelley O'Hara at the W
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert
- Zac Efron makes surprise visit to Regal, spins at Grand Central