MAM Closing Party BBQ
Miami Art Museum hosts a party to bid adieu to its old home and look ahead to its new digs as the Perez Art Museum.
On the eve of the Miami Art Museum shuttering its old location for its newer, fancier digs at the Pérez Art Museum Miami off of Biscayne Bay, from 7-10 p.m. Saturday MAM hosts a Closing Party on the Cultural Center Plaza (101 W. Flagler St., Miami) as a final send off. Entertainment will be curated by the end, a nomadic artist project in the closing exhibition, New Work Miami 2013 which will be open during the event (New Work Miami includes the photo here by Gideon Barnett, Identity Festival Attendees at Biscayne Boulevard and NE 2nd Street, 4:45:32 PM to 4:45:51 PM, 4 August, 2012, 2012) Music will be provided by Hot 97 DJs and catering by Sparky’s Roadside BBQ. $10 non-members, members free.
See and Do
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 31-Aug. 2
- Miami Events - August 2015
- Historic Virginia Key Beach Park hosts 70th Anniversary Celebration
- City Theatre and Island City Stage team up for Shorts Gone Wild
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun July 27 - Aug 2
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 24-26
- Overtown Music & Arts Festival is a soulful afternoon in historic Miami neighborhood
- International Salsa Festival takes over Tamiami Park for three days of salsa's finest performers
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun July20-26
- Free and Cheap things to do in Miami - July 17-19