MAM Closing Party BBQ
Miami Art Museum hosts a party to bid adieu to its old home and look ahead to its new digs as the Perez Art Museum.
On the eve of the Miami Art Museum shuttering its old location for its newer, fancier digs at the Pérez Art Museum Miami off of Biscayne Bay, from 7-10 p.m. Saturday MAM hosts a Closing Party on the Cultural Center Plaza (101 W. Flagler St., Miami) as a final send off. Entertainment will be curated by the end, a nomadic artist project in the closing exhibition, New Work Miami 2013 which will be open during the event (New Work Miami includes the photo here by Gideon Barnett, Identity Festival Attendees at Biscayne Boulevard and NE 2nd Street, 4:45:32 PM to 4:45:51 PM, 4 August, 2012, 2012) Music will be provided by Hot 97 DJs and catering by Sparky’s Roadside BBQ. $10 non-members, members free.
See and Do
- 15 things to do with the kids Oct 5-11: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Oct. 2-4
- Miami Events - October 2015
- Wizard World Comic Con takes over the Broward Convention Center
- 15 things to do with the kids Sept 28 - Oct 4: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- Ultimate guide to luxury seats at Miami’s Sun Life Stadium
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 25-27
- House of Horrors kicks off this weekend with a concert by Silentó
- Bay Skate rolls back into Bayfront Park with a free skating party
- Broward County celebrates its 100 year anniversary with Neil Goldberg's extravaganza 'WE'