MAM Closing Party BBQ
Miami Art Museum hosts a party to bid adieu to its old home and look ahead to its new digs as the Perez Art Museum.
On the eve of the Miami Art Museum shuttering its old location for its newer, fancier digs at the Pérez Art Museum Miami off of Biscayne Bay, from 7-10 p.m. Saturday MAM hosts a Closing Party on the Cultural Center Plaza (101 W. Flagler St., Miami) as a final send off. Entertainment will be curated by the end, a nomadic artist project in the closing exhibition, New Work Miami 2013 which will be open during the event (New Work Miami includes the photo here by Gideon Barnett, Identity Festival Attendees at Biscayne Boulevard and NE 2nd Street, 4:45:32 PM to 4:45:51 PM, 4 August, 2012, 2012) Music will be provided by Hot 97 DJs and catering by Sparky’s Roadside BBQ. $10 non-members, members free.
See and Do
- Miami public spaces are getting a makeover with these upcoming projects
- 12 Things You Didn't Know about Jean-Michel Basquiat
- 5 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Sept. 23-25
- Live the nostalgia of ‘¿Qué Pasa, USA?’ this Saturday
- 4 Fitness Events in South Florida for Gym Rats
- Everglades gets funky with Wynwood benefit
- Wade, Mourning and other celebs attend opening of Haitian photography exhibit in Wynwood
- 6 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Sept. 16-18
- 10 Tours Of Miami That Are A Must
- Miami's cultural agenda courtesy of Prism Creative Group - Sept. 16-30