Makoto pops up at Pubbelly one night only for Miami Spice special
Bal Harbour's chef Makoto Okuwa guests at porkcentric Purdy hot spot
It's summertime and some chefs get a bit antsy, so to keep things fresh, Pubbelly continues to spice things up, this time with Bal Harbour's Chef Makoto Okuwa guesting one night only, Tuesday, August 27. Makoto will tag team with Pubbelly's Jose Mendin to offer a traditional Izakaya menu for the low, low Miami Spice price of $33 per person. Tables will literally turn later this tummer when Okuwa hosts a dinner with Mendin at Makoto.
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant
- Update: CANCELED Brooklyn's Pies 'n' Thighs pops up at the Mondrian
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz is out at the Raleigh Hotel on South Beach
- Raleigh on the sale rack and Restaurant Michael Schwartz out?
- Luther Campbell hosts dinner party at Mignonette on November 11
- Chef Jeremiah & Roel Alcudia team up on gastroDobo, a 1-night Filipino pop-up in Wynwood
- GK Bistronomie bringing 'globally inspired Peruvian' cuisine to Wynwood
- Habit Burger opens in Miami, donates first-week proceeds to charity
- 'Chopped' champ Mathias Gervais opening modern Asian restaurant at The Setai