Makoto pops up at Pubbelly one night only for Miami Spice special
Bal Harbour's chef Makoto Okuwa guests at porkcentric Purdy hot spot
It's summertime and some chefs get a bit antsy, so to keep things fresh, Pubbelly continues to spice things up, this time with Bal Harbour's Chef Makoto Okuwa guesting one night only, Tuesday, August 27. Makoto will tag team with Pubbelly's Jose Mendin to offer a traditional Izakaya menu for the low, low Miami Spice price of $33 per person. Tables will literally turn later this tummer when Okuwa hosts a dinner with Mendin at Makoto.
- Dinner in Paradise: Homestead farm's chef lineup is out!
- Morimoto South Beach opening October 1 and we have the menu!
- Top Chef Masters contestant Herb Wilson is executive chef of SoFi's forthcoming Red Ginger
- Michelle Bernstein to bring a little Crumb on Parchment to Miami Dolphins games
- Albert Trummer's Drawing Room Bar & Lounge to open at new Shelborne
- Seasalt & Pepper slammed with new lawsuits
- La Maison owes $12,922.69 in back rent
- Adria Alum opening Piripi in the Gables
- London's Coya opening on Brickell
- Unlimited tacos and beer for $18.21 debuts at Toro Toro