Makoto pops up at Pubbelly one night only for Miami Spice special
Bal Harbour's chef Makoto Okuwa guests at porkcentric Purdy hot spot
It's summertime and some chefs get a bit antsy, so to keep things fresh, Pubbelly continues to spice things up, this time with Bal Harbour's Chef Makoto Okuwa guesting one night only, Tuesday, August 27. Makoto will tag team with Pubbelly's Jose Mendin to offer a traditional Izakaya menu for the low, low Miami Spice price of $33 per person. Tables will literally turn later this tummer when Okuwa hosts a dinner with Mendin at Makoto.
1418 20th St.
- Food Network chef Ben Vaughn joins Swine Southern Table & Bar for 2-month takeover
- Michael Pirolo, Aaron Brooks & Niven Patel join Kaytlin Brakefield on 3-course collab
- Chef Michael Schwartz to open Fi’lia, a new Italian concept, in Brickell in fall of 2016
- Move over koji: The "Approachable" Restaurant is Miami's latest, hottest food trend
- Picking your political poison: Broken Shaker debuts the Sorry Donald cocktail
- Who makes Miami's prettiest latte?
- 9 recipes to get you in the mood for #NegroniWeek
- Eating House's Giorgio Rapicavoli's 2-night Azul collaboration
- Donuts and cocktails for Friday's National Donut Day
- A new Top 10: Cypress Tavern cracks list of 2016's best-reviewed restaurants