Makoto pops up at Pubbelly one night only for Miami Spice special
Bal Harbour's chef Makoto Okuwa guests at porkcentric Purdy hot spot
It's summertime and some chefs get a bit antsy, so to keep things fresh, Pubbelly continues to spice things up, this time with Bal Harbour's Chef Makoto Okuwa guesting one night only, Tuesday, August 27. Makoto will tag team with Pubbelly's Jose Mendin to offer a traditional Izakaya menu for the low, low Miami Spice price of $33 per person. Tables will literally turn later this tummer when Okuwa hosts a dinner with Mendin at Makoto.
- Now open: N by Naoe, Kevin Cory's new Brickell Key prix fixe lunch spot
- Ibiza club and Señor Frog's opening in South Beach?
- Umami Burger in Miami Beach closed; Blue Collar has new chef de cuisine; Phillip Bryant leaves Swine
- Khong River House experiments with new menu items
- Closed for "summer vacation": La Maison Miami
- CATCH is closed and allegedly moving to a new Miami location
- NYC-based the Chef Agency expands to Miami
- The Rumor Mill: Bal Harbour's La Goulue on way out, Stephen Starr in
- Slice of Brazil comes to life on urban farm in Fort Lauderdale
- Stephen Starr opening restaurant on YoungArts Miami campus