Makoto pops up at Pubbelly one night only for Miami Spice special
Bal Harbour's chef Makoto Okuwa guests at porkcentric Purdy hot spot
It's summertime and some chefs get a bit antsy, so to keep things fresh, Pubbelly continues to spice things up, this time with Bal Harbour's Chef Makoto Okuwa guesting one night only, Tuesday, August 27. Makoto will tag team with Pubbelly's Jose Mendin to offer a traditional Izakaya menu for the low, low Miami Spice price of $33 per person. Tables will literally turn later this tummer when Okuwa hosts a dinner with Mendin at Makoto.
- Coya Miami opening Thursday, February 19
- 3.5 star review can't keep 27 open; Broken Shaker, restaurant shut temporarily at Freehand
- Wynwood Diner opening in March
- Chef Jeremiah opening in Aventura Mall & joining Grant Achatz's restaurant rez system Tock
- BREAKING: Hedy Goldsmith leaving The Genuine Hospitality Group, relocating to LA
- STK's 'more accessible' sibling STK Rebel opening in downtown Miami
- Crumb on Parchment alum Nicole Votano tapped as Fooq's executive chef
- Chef Art Smith is giving away #101GayWeddings at James Royal Palm during #SOBEWFF
- Lucky Strike bowling lanes on Miami Beach closes; Trader Joe's moving in?
- Armadillo Cafe to open in Boca Raton