Makoto hosts five-course sake dinner May 19
Fire and Ice oysters, hamachi pastrami air bread and robata grilled Kobe.
Drink with the pros Monday, May 19, as sake expert John Gauntner co-hosts a five-course sake dinner at Makoto.
Gauntner is the world's only non-Japanese certified Master of Sake Tasting. He'll walk diners through five courses featuring Fire & Ice oysters, duck tskemen noodles and hamachi pastrami air bread.
Seatings are available at 6:30, 7 and 7:30 p.m. (limited to 20 people per seating). $100 a person.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida