Makoto hosts five-course sake dinner May 19
Fire and Ice oysters, hamachi pastrami air bread and robata grilled Kobe.
Drink with the pros Monday, May 19, as sake expert John Gauntner co-hosts a five-course sake dinner at Makoto.
Gauntner is the world's only non-Japanese certified Master of Sake Tasting. He'll walk diners through five courses featuring Fire & Ice oysters, duck tskemen noodles and hamachi pastrami air bread.
Seatings are available at 6:30, 7 and 7:30 p.m. (limited to 20 people per seating). $100 a person.
- What's the Best? 5 Supreme Sausages
- Copperbox chef Gabriela Machado returns with 'Paladar' dinner series
- Indulge in a Krug dinner at the Dutch Sept 3
- Miami Spice Mash-Up grand finale on Thursday features Lure, Area 31 and Oak Tavern
- Brush up on grill skills at BLT Prime this weekend
- Flex your mussels at Bistro BE and Colette
- Freddo brings helado to Lincoln Road
- Craft beer dinners bubble up in Miami
- Best Burger in Miami? Zagat says db Bistro Moderne
- National Hotel appoints Gastón Sánchez as new executive chef