Makoto hosts five-course sake dinner May 19
Fire and Ice oysters, hamachi pastrami air bread and robata grilled Kobe.
Drink with the pros Monday, May 19, as sake expert John Gauntner co-hosts a five-course sake dinner at Makoto.
Gauntner is the world's only non-Japanese certified Master of Sake Tasting. He'll walk diners through five courses featuring Fire & Ice oysters, duck tskemen noodles and hamachi pastrami air bread.
Seatings are available at 6:30, 7 and 7:30 p.m. (limited to 20 people per seating). $100 a person.
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?
- Southern Italian restaurant Campania opens Wednesday in Miami