Makoto hosts five-course sake dinner May 19
Fire and Ice oysters, hamachi pastrami air bread and robata grilled Kobe.
Drink with the pros Monday, May 19, as sake expert John Gauntner co-hosts a five-course sake dinner at Makoto.
Gauntner is the world's only non-Japanese certified Master of Sake Tasting. He'll walk diners through five courses featuring Fire & Ice oysters, duck tskemen noodles and hamachi pastrami air bread.
Seatings are available at 6:30, 7 and 7:30 p.m. (limited to 20 people per seating). $100 a person.
- KLIMA Restaurant and Bar opens in South Beach
- Two ethnic eateries close in South Beach
- French-style Brasserie Azur moving in to midtown Miami
- Get a free iced coffee at South Florida Dunkin' Donuts on March 9
- Have Brunch in the Garden with Les Dames and top chefs
- Stache hosts bourbon dinner in Fort Lauderdale
- Michael Schwartz to open new Miami Design District café: Ella
- The List: Where Buns & Buns' Alex Zibi eats around Miami
- Tom Colicchio's top chef in Miami has South Florida roots
- The List: BC Tacos' Brett Chiavari