Makoto Does Meat
Makoto does meat - bite into the all-American burger
Feast on all-American eats as Makoto adds a classic burger to its Japanese menu. The $13.50 burger is made with black angus beef, American cheese, tomato and pickled cucumber then served with tempura fried vegetables. Bite into one at lunch daily from 11:30am-4pm.
Bal Harbour Shops
9700 Collins Ave, Bal Harbour
Burger available at lunch served daily 11:30am-4pm
- How to Halloween like a foodie: Your definitive list
- Rejoice! South Florida's favorite cinnamon buns are back
- What's that big top in Bayfront Park? A Spanish food feast
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it