Makeup bag cute enough to eat -- but don't
From Dylan's Candy Bar
It's cute enough for your daughter's knapsack but keep it for yourself: Dylan's Candy Bar, with a location on Lincoln Road, has teamed up with 80s superbrand LeSportSac, putting out tres adorable accessories. We are loving this poly "Candy Spill" makeup bag which features cute a candy pattern that makes your mouth water and may satisfy your sweet tooth (unless you spend more than five minutes in the store). Safer for your waistline to shop online www.dylanscandybar.com/accessories_lesportsac and www.karmaloop.com
On Our Radar
- Ivanka Trump, on fashion, work, motherhood, Miami
- Giant un-retouched selfie at The Mondrian
- Madonna is kicking off her 35-city tour in Miami
- Hank Azaria playing emcee at local gala on Sunday night
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event