Makeup bag cute enough to eat -- but don't
From Dylan's Candy Bar
It's cute enough for your daughter's knapsack but keep it for yourself: Dylan's Candy Bar, with a location on Lincoln Road, has teamed up with 80s superbrand LeSportSac, putting out tres adorable accessories. We are loving this poly "Candy Spill" makeup bag which features cute a candy pattern that makes your mouth water and may satisfy your sweet tooth (unless you spend more than five minutes in the store). Safer for your waistline to shop online www.dylanscandybar.com/accessories_lesportsac and www.karmaloop.com
On Our Radar
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening
- Miami's (wannabe) adopted son David Beckham is 'Sexiest Man'
- Influence Miami at Bakehouse Art Complex