Makeover Candidate Number Two: Alejandra Santamaria
Yep, it was makeover madness at our Into the Night event. Here’s Alejandra Santamaria — she metamorphosed from conservative cool to glam gal in a matter of minutes.
Here’s Alejandra Santamaria, our second makeover candidate. Find out how she went from simple little black dress to a hell yes!
Name: Alejandra Santamaria
Cultural background: Colombian American
Profession: Wed Developer
Spotted at: Blade at The Fontainebleau
The “before” outfit: Bebe belted dress and BCBG shoes
The “after” look: Milly jeweled-neck top, BCBG Max Azria mini skirt, Luxury Rebel heels and Tory Burch clutch, which are all available at Bloomingdale’s Aventura. An Yves Saint Laurent makeup artist gave her a haute couture look — red glossy lips and dramatic eyes. “I am loving this elegant look,” Santamaria says.
Fave shopping haunts: Bebe stores and Downtown Divas boutique
Must-haves for Fall: Fashionable scarves and boots worn over skinny jeans
Closet staples: “A perfect pair of jeans and form-fitting T-shirts,” Santamaria says.
Worst trend she’s ever tried: An involuntary mullet!
Biggest fashion faux pas: Shoulder pads
Style muse: “Dita Von Teese — she is so classy and sexy,” Santamaria confesses.
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- What is actually trending in swimwear for 2016?
- Summer Get-Fit Tips by Miami’s Celebrity Trainer
- Preserve your pretty in spite of Miami's hot summer sun
- Knock-Off Handbags are Aplenty in Miami — But the Real Deal is Always Better
- Prepare to be blown away! Blo Aventura Blow Dry Bar to Open
- Celebrities Love Makeup Artist Charlotte Tilbury. Find Out Why!
- 5 Summer Skin Tips from Miami’s Best-Kept Secret — Dr. Leonard Tachmes
- 9 favorite looks from Sunday's Miami Swim Week shows
- 9 favorite looks from Saturday's Miami Swim Week shows