Makeover Candidate Number Two: Alejandra Santamaria
Yep, it was makeover madness at our Into the Night event. Here’s Alejandra Santamaria — she metamorphosed from conservative cool to glam gal in a matter of minutes.
Here’s Alejandra Santamaria, our second makeover candidate. Find out how she went from simple little black dress to a hell yes!
Name: Alejandra Santamaria
Cultural background: Colombian American
Profession: Wed Developer
Spotted at: Blade at The Fontainebleau
The “before” outfit: Bebe belted dress and BCBG shoes
The “after” look: Milly jeweled-neck top, BCBG Max Azria mini skirt, Luxury Rebel heels and Tory Burch clutch, which are all available at Bloomingdale’s Aventura. An Yves Saint Laurent makeup artist gave her a haute couture look — red glossy lips and dramatic eyes. “I am loving this elegant look,” Santamaria says.
Fave shopping haunts: Bebe stores and Downtown Divas boutique
Must-haves for Fall: Fashionable scarves and boots worn over skinny jeans
Closet staples: “A perfect pair of jeans and form-fitting T-shirts,” Santamaria says.
Worst trend she’s ever tried: An involuntary mullet!
Biggest fashion faux pas: Shoulder pads
Style muse: “Dita Von Teese — she is so classy and sexy,” Santamaria confesses.
- Pop-Up Spas are Now a Thing...
- Upper Buena Vista to Up its BoHo Retail Game
- Hollywood Stars Love This Treatment. You Will Too
- Best Balayage in Miami: Gabriel Samra Hair Salon
- Behold the Uber of Nail Salons, Miami
- Where to eat and what to do in Cauley Square
- Louis Vuitton's Latest Launch Is Heavenly Scent
- Where to get $109 spa treatments through October
- For the Love of Frida Kahlo — and her Fashionista Ways
- Serpentine Style: Meet Python Handbag Designer Ximena Kavalekas