Makeover Candidate Number Two: Alejandra Santamaria
Yep, it was makeover madness at our Into the Night event. Here’s Alejandra Santamaria — she metamorphosed from conservative cool to glam gal in a matter of minutes.
Here’s Alejandra Santamaria, our second makeover candidate. Find out how she went from simple little black dress to a hell yes!
Name: Alejandra Santamaria
Cultural background: Colombian American
Profession: Wed Developer
Spotted at: Blade at The Fontainebleau
The “before” outfit: Bebe belted dress and BCBG shoes
The “after” look: Milly jeweled-neck top, BCBG Max Azria mini skirt, Luxury Rebel heels and Tory Burch clutch, which are all available at Bloomingdale’s Aventura. An Yves Saint Laurent makeup artist gave her a haute couture look — red glossy lips and dramatic eyes. “I am loving this elegant look,” Santamaria says.
Fave shopping haunts: Bebe stores and Downtown Divas boutique
Must-haves for Fall: Fashionable scarves and boots worn over skinny jeans
Closet staples: “A perfect pair of jeans and form-fitting T-shirts,” Santamaria says.
Worst trend she’s ever tried: An involuntary mullet!
Biggest fashion faux pas: Shoulder pads
Style muse: “Dita Von Teese — she is so classy and sexy,” Santamaria confesses.
- 5 New Reasons to Visit Miami International Mall
- 11 Best Miami Beauty Salons
- New Botox and Filler Bar on Miami Beach Gives “Taking Shots” A Whole New Meaning
- Huge Sale at The Fontainebleau Soon!
- Breaking Beauty News: Two Drybar Locations to Open in Miami
- Everything You Need to Know About Microblading Your Brows in Miami
- 4 Miami Makeup Artists to Book
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall