Make some noise! STOMP coming to Arsht
Bang your head and feet and whatever body part you want. STOMP is making its rather noisy return to The Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts for one week only, December 4 – 9.
How do you explains STOMP? It's explosive, provocative, sophisticated, sexy, utterly unique and appeals to audiences of all ages. The international percussion sensation has garnered an armful of awards and rave reviews, and has appeared on numerous national television shows. The eight-member troupe uses everything but conventional percussion instruments – matchboxes, wooden poles, brooms, garbage cans, Zippo lighters, hubcaps – to fill the stage with serious rhythms. As USA Today says, “STOMP finds beautiful noises in the strangest places.”
See what all the noise is about; tickets start at $26; Ziff Ballet Opera House Adrienne Arsht Center 1300 Biscayne Boulevard, arshtcenter.org
On Our Radar
- The Kardashians raise eyebrows in Cuba
- Forget about a concert: Janet Jackson is pregnant
- Floridian model Kate Upton engaged
- A 'Real Housewives of Miami' spinoff with Joanna Krupa?
- Mariah Carey set to make wishes come true in Miami
- #Rich Kids of Beverly Hills star in Miami
- Ivanka Trump: Welcome to my spa
- Jencarlos Canela discusses his music at Latin Billboards
- Beyonce and Jay Z look and act like a couple in Miami
- 10 ways to prepare for the Beyonce concert