Make some noise! STOMP coming to Arsht
Bang your head and feet and whatever body part you want. STOMP is making its rather noisy return to The Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts for one week only, December 4 – 9.
How do you explains STOMP? It's explosive, provocative, sophisticated, sexy, utterly unique and appeals to audiences of all ages. The international percussion sensation has garnered an armful of awards and rave reviews, and has appeared on numerous national television shows. The eight-member troupe uses everything but conventional percussion instruments – matchboxes, wooden poles, brooms, garbage cans, Zippo lighters, hubcaps – to fill the stage with serious rhythms. As USA Today says, “STOMP finds beautiful noises in the strangest places.”
See what all the noise is about; tickets start at $26; Ziff Ballet Opera House Adrienne Arsht Center 1300 Biscayne Boulevard, arshtcenter.org
On Our Radar
- Will Smith seen relaxing at Zuma
- Local designer wins Lifetime's 'Under the Gunn'
- 'House of Cards' star Kevin Spacey dines out
- Austin Mahone celebrates 18th birthday
- Miracle Myles: Myles Chefetz's South of Fifth takeover continues with Prime Private
- Fashion designer Ariana Rockefeller at Alene Too
- Rafael Nadal spends time in presidential suite
- Mayim Bialik is a geek and plays one on TV
- David Beckham's line of swimwear coming to H&M
- Miami natives premiering alien movie