Make some noise! STOMP coming to Arsht
Bang your head and feet and whatever body part you want. STOMP is making its rather noisy return to The Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts for one week only, December 4 – 9.
How do you explains STOMP? It's explosive, provocative, sophisticated, sexy, utterly unique and appeals to audiences of all ages. The international percussion sensation has garnered an armful of awards and rave reviews, and has appeared on numerous national television shows. The eight-member troupe uses everything but conventional percussion instruments – matchboxes, wooden poles, brooms, garbage cans, Zippo lighters, hubcaps – to fill the stage with serious rhythms. As USA Today says, “STOMP finds beautiful noises in the strangest places.”
See what all the noise is about; tickets start at $26; Ziff Ballet Opera House Adrienne Arsht Center 1300 Biscayne Boulevard, arshtcenter.org
On Our Radar
- The Music of Miami Vice
- Miami Vice Quiz
- Which Miami Vice Detective Are You?
- Miami Vice Revisited - An Interactive Map
- Two local sisters compete on Amazing Race
- Talking to Bernice, 'South Beach Tow' fan favorite
- Celebrity spotting: NFL player and beauty queen
- Chris Bosh gets second mortgage on his house
- Breakout Boca singer Ariana Grande heading to AAA
- Atlanta Housewife Kandi Burruss bringing play to Miami