Make some noise! STOMP coming to Arsht
Bang your head and feet and whatever body part you want. STOMP is making its rather noisy return to The Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts for one week only, December 4 – 9.
How do you explains STOMP? It's explosive, provocative, sophisticated, sexy, utterly unique and appeals to audiences of all ages. The international percussion sensation has garnered an armful of awards and rave reviews, and has appeared on numerous national television shows. The eight-member troupe uses everything but conventional percussion instruments – matchboxes, wooden poles, brooms, garbage cans, Zippo lighters, hubcaps – to fill the stage with serious rhythms. As USA Today says, “STOMP finds beautiful noises in the strangest places.”
See what all the noise is about; tickets start at $26; Ziff Ballet Opera House Adrienne Arsht Center 1300 Biscayne Boulevard, arshtcenter.org
On Our Radar
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika
- Refrain From Ever Becoming A Plastic Surgery Nightmare with Dr. Nassif's Beauty Tips
- Cristiano Ronaldo spied out in Miami
- Ex Housewife Ana Quincoces fails to win Next Food Network Star
- Gwen Stefani helps kid who was bullied during concert