Make a reservation at The Bazaar by José Andrés & Katsuya by Starck & win free tasting
SLS Hotel South Beach's big time restaurants now accepting reservations
SLS Hotel South Beach's much anticipated restaurants, The Bazaar by José Andrés and Katsuya by Starck are now taking reservations--a table at The Bazaar will be available starting June 19 and Katsuya starting June 14. Use OpenTable to book right now at either and you will be automatically entered to win an exclusive tasting featuring some of the so-called hero dishes from the new menus (valued at $100 each). The tasting will be served in addition to the meal. Based on José Andrés's Twitter feed, there are some killer ingredients coming out of that kitchen, from baby Japanese peaches and Oysters a la Gallega with olive oil from Spain and smoked pimenton to Cuban escabeche and "Papas a la huancaina!! Best sea urchin in the history of man kind," chef Andrés tweeted. Same goes for Katsuya's South Beach menu. Cajun spiced halibut cheeks anyone? Yes, please. Good luck.
- Now open: Coconut Grove's Spasso--"Simple, honest, brutal food"
- Food Network UK star Andy Bates brings "refined British pub food" to A&E District with 3-day pop up
- Blair Wilson, Mike Isabella, Jennifer Carroll, George Pagnois headline Surfcomber food fest
- The Bridge Cocktail Bar's December takeover of The Local Craft Food & Drink
- Kevin Cory transforms NAOE sibling into N Shabu Shabu
- Alinea in Residence comes to Miami: Chef Grant Achatz to pop up at Faena Miami Beach
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant
- Update: CANCELED Brooklyn's Pies 'n' Thighs pops up at the Mondrian
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz is out at the Raleigh Hotel on South Beach