Make a reservation at The Bazaar by José Andrés & Katsuya by Starck & win free tasting
SLS Hotel South Beach's big time restaurants now accepting reservations
SLS Hotel South Beach's much anticipated restaurants, The Bazaar by José Andrés and Katsuya by Starck are now taking reservations--a table at The Bazaar will be available starting June 19 and Katsuya starting June 14. Use OpenTable to book right now at either and you will be automatically entered to win an exclusive tasting featuring some of the so-called hero dishes from the new menus (valued at $100 each). The tasting will be served in addition to the meal. Based on José Andrés's Twitter feed, there are some killer ingredients coming out of that kitchen, from baby Japanese peaches and Oysters a la Gallega with olive oil from Spain and smoked pimenton to Cuban escabeche and "Papas a la huancaina!! Best sea urchin in the history of man kind," chef Andrés tweeted. Same goes for Katsuya's South Beach menu. Cajun spiced halibut cheeks anyone? Yes, please. Good luck.
1701 Collins Ave.
Miami Beach, FL
- Ex Milos chef to head up kitchen at Miami River Greek spot, KIKI on the River
- Rick Bayless restaurant Red O opening in downtown Miami next summer
- Where sushi blends old world and new on South Beach
- Top 5 Arepas in Miami from Yelp
- Mimo Restaurant The Fed Shuts Down
- Where to find artisanal chocolate in South Florida
- These are the most popular Indian restaurants in Miami
- How to get gourmet clean eating in South Beach
- RIP Randazzo's Little Italy in Coral Gables
- Who has Miami's favorite acai bowls? Yelp! weighs in