Make a reservation at The Bazaar by José Andrés & Katsuya by Starck & win free tasting
SLS Hotel South Beach's big time restaurants now accepting reservations
SLS Hotel South Beach's much anticipated restaurants, The Bazaar by José Andrés and Katsuya by Starck are now taking reservations--a table at The Bazaar will be available starting June 19 and Katsuya starting June 14. Use OpenTable to book right now at either and you will be automatically entered to win an exclusive tasting featuring some of the so-called hero dishes from the new menus (valued at $100 each). The tasting will be served in addition to the meal. Based on José Andrés's Twitter feed, there are some killer ingredients coming out of that kitchen, from baby Japanese peaches and Oysters a la Gallega with olive oil from Spain and smoked pimenton to Cuban escabeche and "Papas a la huancaina!! Best sea urchin in the history of man kind," chef Andrés tweeted. Same goes for Katsuya's South Beach menu. Cajun spiced halibut cheeks anyone? Yes, please. Good luck.
- Blackbrick Brings on the Brunch
- Pubbelly introduces PB Fish, a seafood pop-up at PB Steak starting April 8
- AQ by Acqualina, featuring Dewey LoSasso & Hiro's Yakko San
- Mansion morphing into "Miami-style country western line dancing" club with Blue Collar's Danny Serfer serving "large plates"
- Las Olas hot spot American Social opening in ex Waxy O'Connor's space
- Allen Susser's Daily Melt grilling the cheese up in Fort Lauderdale on April 1
- Brewery Ommegang's HopChef competition heads to Miami in April
- Nina Compton cooks at Swine Southern Table & Bar on April 24
- Loba, "Latin spice and Southern Comfort" coming to Biscayne Blvd.
- La Mar by Gastón Acurio opens at Mandarin Oriental, Miami on Wednesday, March 19