Make a reservation at The Bazaar by José Andrés & Katsuya by Starck & win free tasting
SLS Hotel South Beach's big time restaurants now accepting reservations
SLS Hotel South Beach's much anticipated restaurants, The Bazaar by José Andrés and Katsuya by Starck are now taking reservations--a table at The Bazaar will be available starting June 19 and Katsuya starting June 14. Use OpenTable to book right now at either and you will be automatically entered to win an exclusive tasting featuring some of the so-called hero dishes from the new menus (valued at $100 each). The tasting will be served in addition to the meal. Based on José Andrés's Twitter feed, there are some killer ingredients coming out of that kitchen, from baby Japanese peaches and Oysters a la Gallega with olive oil from Spain and smoked pimenton to Cuban escabeche and "Papas a la huancaina!! Best sea urchin in the history of man kind," chef Andrés tweeted. Same goes for Katsuya's South Beach menu. Cajun spiced halibut cheeks anyone? Yes, please. Good luck.
- Albert Trummer's Drawing Room Bar & Lounge to open at new Shelborne
- Seasalt & Pepper slammed with new lawsuits
- La Maison owes $12,922.69 in back rent
- Adria Alum opening Piripi in the Gables
- London's Coya opening on Brickell
- Unlimited tacos and beer for $18.21 debuts at Toro Toro
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!
- Jerry's Famous Deli on South Beach is now closed
- Now open: N by Naoe, Kevin Cory's new Brickell Key prix fixe lunch spot