Make a reservation at The Bazaar by José Andrés & Katsuya by Starck & win free tasting
SLS Hotel South Beach's big time restaurants now accepting reservations
SLS Hotel South Beach's much anticipated restaurants, The Bazaar by José Andrés and Katsuya by Starck are now taking reservations--a table at The Bazaar will be available starting June 19 and Katsuya starting June 14. Use OpenTable to book right now at either and you will be automatically entered to win an exclusive tasting featuring some of the so-called hero dishes from the new menus (valued at $100 each). The tasting will be served in addition to the meal. Based on José Andrés's Twitter feed, there are some killer ingredients coming out of that kitchen, from baby Japanese peaches and Oysters a la Gallega with olive oil from Spain and smoked pimenton to Cuban escabeche and "Papas a la huancaina!! Best sea urchin in the history of man kind," chef Andrés tweeted. Same goes for Katsuya's South Beach menu. Cajun spiced halibut cheeks anyone? Yes, please. Good luck.
- Wynwood Diner opening in March
- Chef Jeremiah opening in Aventura Mall & joining Grant Achatz's restaurant rez system Tock
- BREAKING: Hedy Goldsmith leaving The Genuine Hospitality Group, relocating to LA
- STK's 'more accessible' sibling STK Rebel opening in downtown Miami
- Crumb on Parchment alum Nicole Votano tapped as Fooq's executive chef
- Chef Art Smith is giving away #101GayWeddings at James Royal Palm during #SOBEWFF
- Lucky Strike bowling lanes on Miami Beach closes; Trader Joe's moving in?
- Armadillo Cafe to open in Boca Raton
- New taco shop to open Dec. 29 in Miami Beach
- STK Miami opening delayed after sprinkler accident causes extensive damage