Make Up For Ever introduces Pro Finish compact
Foundation is wet and dry
Need a quick me up? Make Up For Ever has recently launched a multiuse powder foundation with a formula that can be applied -- wait for it! -- wet or dry.
This makes for both buildable coverage and a customized finish.
For a matte look with full coverage, apply it dry. For a more satiny finish with sheer coverage, apply it wet. Pro Finish’s lightweight texture blends easily with your own skin tone so you look flawless for longer. Bonus: It's also nourishing, hydrating and soothing. Get it for $36 at Sephora.com in a whopping 25 different shades (golden, olive, beige, pink, etc). How much easier could it be, really?
On Our Radar
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht
- Erasure kicks off its world tour at The Fillmore
- Bon Jovi rocker Tico Torres a SoBe fixture
- Antonio Banderas has a ball in Miami, celebrates birthday
- Artist Shepard Fairey talks Hennessy bottle design in Wynwood
- New Miami Heat players spotted around town