Make Up For Ever introduces Pro Finish compact
Foundation is wet and dry
Need a quick me up? Make Up For Ever has recently launched a multiuse powder foundation with a formula that can be applied -- wait for it! -- wet or dry.
This makes for both buildable coverage and a customized finish.
For a matte look with full coverage, apply it dry. For a more satiny finish with sheer coverage, apply it wet. Pro Finish’s lightweight texture blends easily with your own skin tone so you look flawless for longer. Bonus: It's also nourishing, hydrating and soothing. Get it for $36 at Sephora.com in a whopping 25 different shades (golden, olive, beige, pink, etc). How much easier could it be, really?
On Our Radar
- Score tickets for concert at Microsoft store opening
- Will and Jaden Smith get photobombed at Heat game
- Luis Fonsi is engaged to model Agueda López
- Wendy Williams giving out advice at Books and Books
- Kris Humphries swarmed by fans in Miami Beach
- New Disney store to open at Bayside Marketplace
- Cat Daddy Jackson Galaxy coming to Books and Books
- Michael Schwartz goes family style at The Raleigh
- Bryan Adams to perform at Olympia Theater
- Will and Jaden Smith to appear on red carpet