Make Up For Ever introduces Pro Finish compact
Foundation is wet and dry
Need a quick me up? Make Up For Ever has recently launched a multiuse powder foundation with a formula that can be applied -- wait for it! -- wet or dry.
This makes for both buildable coverage and a customized finish.
For a matte look with full coverage, apply it dry. For a more satiny finish with sheer coverage, apply it wet. Pro Finish’s lightweight texture blends easily with your own skin tone so you look flawless for longer. Bonus: It's also nourishing, hydrating and soothing. Get it for $36 at Sephora.com in a whopping 25 different shades (golden, olive, beige, pink, etc). How much easier could it be, really?
On Our Radar
- Maks Chmerkovskiy to host “SWAY: A Dance Trilogy”
- Thalia to appear at Macy's
- Hillary Clinton joins Marc Anthony on stage
- Scott Disick spotted with new ladyfriend in Miami Beach
- David Cassidy cited after car crash
- Young magician to appear at Arsht gala
- Phil Collins set to perform at charity gala
- Soledad O'Brien at 'I Am Latino in America' conference
- Shaq to host Barry University bash
- Cindy Crawford in town for new book