Make Up For Ever introduces Pro Finish compact
Foundation is wet and dry
Need a quick me up? Make Up For Ever has recently launched a multiuse powder foundation with a formula that can be applied -- wait for it! -- wet or dry.
This makes for both buildable coverage and a customized finish.
For a matte look with full coverage, apply it dry. For a more satiny finish with sheer coverage, apply it wet. Pro Finish’s lightweight texture blends easily with your own skin tone so you look flawless for longer. Bonus: It's also nourishing, hydrating and soothing. Get it for $36 at Sephora.com in a whopping 25 different shades (golden, olive, beige, pink, etc). How much easier could it be, really?
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges