Make Up For Ever introduces Pro Finish compact
Foundation is wet and dry
Need a quick me up? Make Up For Ever has recently launched a multiuse powder foundation with a formula that can be applied -- wait for it! -- wet or dry.
This makes for both buildable coverage and a customized finish.
For a matte look with full coverage, apply it dry. For a more satiny finish with sheer coverage, apply it wet. Pro Finish’s lightweight texture blends easily with your own skin tone so you look flawless for longer. Bonus: It's also nourishing, hydrating and soothing. Get it for $36 at Sephora.com in a whopping 25 different shades (golden, olive, beige, pink, etc). How much easier could it be, really?
On Our Radar
- Bryan 'Birdman' launches vodka at Mokai
- Rob Delaney teams up with local company for game
- Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson arrested in Broward
- Gorilla Perfumes making a stop at LUSH on Lincoln Road
- Food Network chefs sign on to Alex’s Lemonade Stand
- Rewind Recap: Accordion Invasion hits South Beach
- Glades star Jordan Wall to appear at fundraiser
- Score tickets for concert at Microsoft store opening
- Will and Jaden Smith get photobombed at Heat game
- Luis Fonsi is engaged to model Agueda López