Major Sale at The Fontainebleau This Week
The Shops of Fontainebleau to host their annual retail event this week.
Designer-loving fashionistas, lend us your ears...
One of Miami's greatest high-end label sales is upon us!
Yes, the Shops of Fontainebleau (think IDAandHARRY, Lapis Retail, Aquamarine, Bleau Signature and Morris & Co.) are collectively hosting their annual retail event. From August 14th to the 17th, 2015, shoppers can enjoy up to 80% savings on designer women's, men's and children's apparel, shoes and accessories.
Designers featured in said sale include: Emilio Pucci, Dsquared2, Giuseppe Zanotti, Nancy Gonzalez, Philipp Plein, Barbara Bui, J Brand, Splits 59, Eberjey, Sundek, Vilebrequin, Delfina, Eres, Fisico and more.
The 4-day sale will take place in the hotel’s Sparkle Ballroom and non-hotel guests will receive discounted $12 valet parking.
Hours on August 14 through 16 are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Hours of August 17 are 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The Fontainebleau Shops Sale
August 14 to 17, 2015
4441 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
- 14 Street Style Looks at Miami Fashion Week that Show What’s Trending in the Magic City
- H&M Launches Coachella Collection
- 7 things you didn't know about designer Rachel Roy & her first book, "Design Your Life"
- 6 Spring 2016 Trends You Need To Try Now
- Like Father, Like Son: Le Club Swimwear
- Dadeland Mall Announces New Stores and Store Expansions
- Designer Corinna Saias Mixes Ancient Greece with South Beach
- Nordstrom Rack to Open in Midtown
- H&M Opening Another South Florida Store
- Diane von Furstenberg to Visit Books & Books and Aventura Mall