Maite Make Up Company
Locally created Maite Make Up Company to launch soon — line includes pigmented mineral makeup with an eco chic touch.
Maite Make Up Company will launch and unveil their cosmetic line with a VIP cocktail reception and showcase on South Beach this month.
The brainchild of Dominican makeup artists Maite Rivera and Luisa Mendez, both have shared a passion for makeup their whole lives. Being best friends and mothers added a special take to their approach in the makeup world. “Makeup should be wearable, flattering and good for you,” says Maite Rivera.
The makeup line includes mineral and regular makeup allowing their clients a choice. “We love all the trends going on right now; color blocking, pastels and nude lips, but we are also big advocates of 'make what works for you' your trend. That is precisely why we are launching our first collection with colors that flatter every woman, and every complexion, from mommies on the go, to high fashion models," says Luisa Mendez.
Maite Make Up Company includes a full line of highly pigmented mineral makeup with high-end ingredients, environmentally friendly packaging and labeling. It is also FDA approved and are not tested on animals, gentle on sensitive skin and hypoallergenic.
The entire makeup line will be available late May on maitemakeupcompany.com and in select salons and spas, such as Lacuna Hair Salon & Spa in Miami Gardens.
Get pretty, Miami!
- Saks Debuts its Mobile Fashion Van
- Shop for a Cause
- Summer is Looking Haute at Village of Merrick Park
- Bal Harbour Shops Celebrates 50 Years with Fashion Project
- Louis Vuitton Opens in the Design District
- Sawgrass Mills Expanding
- Meet Designer Rachel Roy at Macy's Dadeland
- Meet RHONY Heather Thomson
- What to Wear at The World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship
- GBS Serving Up Free Get-Gorgeous Services