Maite Make Up Company
Locally created Maite Make Up Company to launch soon — line includes pigmented mineral makeup with an eco chic touch.
Maite Make Up Company will launch and unveil their cosmetic line with a VIP cocktail reception and showcase on South Beach this month.
The brainchild of Dominican makeup artists Maite Rivera and Luisa Mendez, both have shared a passion for makeup their whole lives. Being best friends and mothers added a special take to their approach in the makeup world. “Makeup should be wearable, flattering and good for you,” says Maite Rivera.
The makeup line includes mineral and regular makeup allowing their clients a choice. “We love all the trends going on right now; color blocking, pastels and nude lips, but we are also big advocates of 'make what works for you' your trend. That is precisely why we are launching our first collection with colors that flatter every woman, and every complexion, from mommies on the go, to high fashion models," says Luisa Mendez.
Maite Make Up Company includes a full line of highly pigmented mineral makeup with high-end ingredients, environmentally friendly packaging and labeling. It is also FDA approved and are not tested on animals, gentle on sensitive skin and hypoallergenic.
The entire makeup line will be available late May on maitemakeupcompany.com and in select salons and spas, such as Lacuna Hair Salon & Spa in Miami Gardens.
Get pretty, Miami!
Maite Make up Company
- Louis Vuitton's Latest Launch Is Heavenly Scent
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know Were Sprouting up In the Design District
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills