Maison Martin Margiela Fragrance
The influential and avant-garde fashion house, Maison Martin Margiela debuts their first fragrance this April, exclusively at Saks.
Brilliant music albums, songs, television shows, movie names, sculptures, paintings — some things are so fab they don't need titles.
The latest work to earn the paradoxical title of Untitled?
The influential and avant-garde fashion house, Maison Martin Margiela's first fragrance.
Debuting April 1st, exclusively at Saks. To honor the designer’s mysterious no-logo fashion legacy, the scent is aptly named [untitled]. Priced at $100 and $140, the scent evokes green, woodsy notes, complimented by jasmine, cedarwood and white musk, this unisex scent represents a return to simple, high quality, uncluttered luxury. The packaging for [untitled] is inspired by apothecary bottles that have been made to look like they’ve been dipped in white paint.
- Miami Design District Updates
- Athleta Lincoln Road
- Eden Posh Lip Gloss Party
- Peace Love World Sample Sale!
- Another H&M Opens in Miami
- Shop for a Good Cause
- Miami Fashion Week 2014 begins Thursday
- Miami Shopping Events & News: May 7-9
- Victoria's Secret PINK to Open First Miami Stand-alone Store
- Miami Fashion Events & News: April 21 to 28