Maison Martin Margiela Fragrance
The influential and avant-garde fashion house, Maison Martin Margiela debuts their first fragrance this April, exclusively at Saks.
Brilliant music albums, songs, television shows, movie names, sculptures, paintings — some things are so fab they don't need titles.
The latest work to earn the paradoxical title of Untitled?
The influential and avant-garde fashion house, Maison Martin Margiela's first fragrance.
Debuting April 1st, exclusively at Saks. To honor the designer’s mysterious no-logo fashion legacy, the scent is aptly named [untitled]. Priced at $100 and $140, the scent evokes green, woodsy notes, complimented by jasmine, cedarwood and white musk, this unisex scent represents a return to simple, high quality, uncluttered luxury. The packaging for [untitled] is inspired by apothecary bottles that have been made to look like they’ve been dipped in white paint.
Saks Fifth Avenue
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills
- F21 RED to Open
- Del Toro Shoes and Tibi Collaborate
- H&M Opens at Dolphin Mall
- Doral to Open T.J.Maxx
- ‘Tis the Season to Shop to Stop MS at Saks