Maison Martin Margiela Fragrance
The influential and avant-garde fashion house, Maison Martin Margiela debuts their first fragrance this April, exclusively at Saks.
Brilliant music albums, songs, television shows, movie names, sculptures, paintings — some things are so fab they don't need titles.
The latest work to earn the paradoxical title of Untitled?
The influential and avant-garde fashion house, Maison Martin Margiela's first fragrance.
Debuting April 1st, exclusively at Saks. To honor the designer’s mysterious no-logo fashion legacy, the scent is aptly named [untitled]. Priced at $100 and $140, the scent evokes green, woodsy notes, complimented by jasmine, cedarwood and white musk, this unisex scent represents a return to simple, high quality, uncluttered luxury. The packaging for [untitled] is inspired by apothecary bottles that have been made to look like they’ve been dipped in white paint.
- Create Your Own Chuck Taylor All Star Sneakers
- More Reasons to Love Dadeland Mall
- Poshmark Invites You to its Sassy Summer Style #PoshParty
- Trunk Show at The Standard
- European Wax Center and Wilhelmina Are Looking for a Summer Goddess
- Sawgrass Mills Adds New Stores
- Vanity Projects Hosts Night of Fashion and Art
- Sawgrass Mills Welcomes New Stores
- Style Saves Hosts Art Heist
- Saks Debuts its Mobile Fashion Van