Maison Martin Margiela Fragrance
The influential and avant-garde fashion house, Maison Martin Margiela debuts their first fragrance this April, exclusively at Saks.
Brilliant music albums, songs, television shows, movie names, sculptures, paintings — some things are so fab they don't need titles.
The latest work to earn the paradoxical title of Untitled?
The influential and avant-garde fashion house, Maison Martin Margiela's first fragrance.
Debuting April 1st, exclusively at Saks. To honor the designer’s mysterious no-logo fashion legacy, the scent is aptly named [untitled]. Priced at $100 and $140, the scent evokes green, woodsy notes, complimented by jasmine, cedarwood and white musk, this unisex scent represents a return to simple, high quality, uncluttered luxury. The packaging for [untitled] is inspired by apothecary bottles that have been made to look like they’ve been dipped in white paint.
- Eberjey Sample Sale!
- Art Basel Shopping & Fashion Events Guide
- Hola, Webster Cabana at St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort
- U.S. Polo Assn. Pop-Up Event at University of Miami
- Black Friday and Holiday Season Mall Hours
- Meet ALEXIS Designer
- Locks of Love Event at Sprout
- Saks Key To The Cure
- Fashion Happy Hour: Bloggers Give Edition
- Miami Design District Updates