Maida Heatter cake and cookie books now in paperback
4/20/2011Miami’s very own grand dame of desserts, Maida Heatter, has a fresh batch of releases at a bookstore near you. Andrews McMeel Universal has published the first paperback editions of Maida Heatter’s Cakes and Maida Heatter’s Cookies ($19.99 each). Known for her meticulous recipes, Heatter is a member of the James Beard Foundation and Chocolatier halls of fame.
- Big shucking scallops at Oceanaire in Miami this weekend
- Treat yourself to Sushi Samba & a movie July 22
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!
- Big Pink gets bigger: Miami Beach-themed burgers added to menu
- Cantina la Veinte debuts at Icon Brickell July 28
- North Miami's Great Harvest meets customers' kneads
- The List: Eating around Miami with Macchialina's Michael Pirolo
- Brew in Miami: J Wakefield Brewing gets ready to open in Wynwood
- 3 stars for Taperia Raca's fresh take on classic tapas in Miami
- New restaurants move in to Miami: Il Mulino, Bistro BE, Mignonette