Maida Heatter cake and cookie books now in paperback
4/20/2011Miami’s very own grand dame of desserts, Maida Heatter, has a fresh batch of releases at a bookstore near you. Andrews McMeel Universal has published the first paperback editions of Maida Heatter’s Cakes and Maida Heatter’s Cookies ($19.99 each). Known for her meticulous recipes, Heatter is a member of the James Beard Foundation and Chocolatier halls of fame.
- The List: Corsair's Scott Conant
- Jean-Georges turns to Latino cooking at new Matador Room in Miami Beach
- New Year's beer: Anderson Valley Blood Orange Gose
- Armadillo Cafe to open in Boca Raton
- Hoffman's Chocolates engineers sweet treats for the holidays
- Chef changes at Verde, Steak 954, Makoto
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- Michelle Bernstein's Seagrape serves upscale elegance in new Thompson Hotel
- Miami restaurant review: Is Iron Chef Morimoto up to the South Beach challenge?
- South Beach openings: Soho Bay, David's Cafe, a new Dewey's, Bodega, Chicken Kitchen, La Savina