Maida Heatter cake and cookie books now in paperback
4/20/2011Miami’s very own grand dame of desserts, Maida Heatter, has a fresh batch of releases at a bookstore near you. Andrews McMeel Universal has published the first paperback editions of Maida Heatter’s Cakes and Maida Heatter’s Cookies ($19.99 each). Known for her meticulous recipes, Heatter is a member of the James Beard Foundation and Chocolatier halls of fame.
- The Miami Spice List: Best Menu Choices
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Two stars for priced-right pizzas and pastas at La Gazzetta in Miami
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Morimoto South Beach opening October 1 and we have the menu!
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Vintro Kitchen emphasizes seafood in Miami Beach boutique hotel
- Follow your nose to Blue Willy's Barbecue in Pompano Beach
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'