Maida Heatter cake and cookie books now in paperback
4/20/2011Miami’s very own grand dame of desserts, Maida Heatter, has a fresh batch of releases at a bookstore near you. Andrews McMeel Universal has published the first paperback editions of Maida Heatter’s Cakes and Maida Heatter’s Cookies ($19.99 each). Known for her meticulous recipes, Heatter is a member of the James Beard Foundation and Chocolatier halls of fame.
- 3D Printed Candy arrives in Miami on June 1 at Dylan’s Candy Bar
- Cuba's oldest beer reborn in Miami
- Grilling this weekend? Here are a grillmaster's '10 Commandments'
- First Look: Downtown gets a dose of Caribbean flavors at Zest
- Make this cocktail: Sushi Garage's Lychee Mule
- Midtown Oyster Bar brings more than oysters
- Coral Gables, Dadeland get anticipated new restaurants
- Best places to celebrate American Craft Beer Week in Miami
- Miami's Best Breweries and Beer Bars
- 5 New Restaurants that Opened in Miami in 2016 where You Must Dine