Maida Heatter cake and cookie books now in paperback
4/20/2011Miami’s very own grand dame of desserts, Maida Heatter, has a fresh batch of releases at a bookstore near you. Andrews McMeel Universal has published the first paperback editions of Maida Heatter’s Cakes and Maida Heatter’s Cookies ($19.99 each). Known for her meticulous recipes, Heatter is a member of the James Beard Foundation and Chocolatier halls of fame.
- Freddo brings helado to Lincoln Road
- Craft beer dinners bubble up in Miami
- Best Burger in Miami? Zagat says db Bistro Moderne
- National Hotel appoints Gastón Sánchez as new executive chef
- Nobu celebrates 20 years with $120 omakase menu
- What's the Best? 5 Fantastic Fritas Cubanas
- Gimme A Burger's burgers will have you saying, 'Gimme'
- Brew in Miami: Michael Schwartz's Home Brew turns 2
- Miami Spice Report Cards: Grading the Restaurants, Part 2
- The Miami Spice List: 10 Best Lunch Restaurants