Channel your artistic Italian roots as Maitardi hosts MaiArts
MaiArts at Maitardi
Wednesday, Feb 23, 2011, 6-7pm
163 NE 39th St, Miami
Channel your artistic Italian roots Wednesday, Feb 23 as Maitardi hosts MaiArts, its monthly cocktail gathering celebrating local and international artists. Enjoy complimentary Prosecco and tapas from 6-7pm while browsing the Italian works from the Alex Turco Art Designer Gallery. The works will be displayed in the restaurant for the next month.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida