Channel your artistic Italian roots as Maitardi hosts MaiArts
Channel your artistic Italian roots Wednesday, Feb 23 as Maitardi hosts MaiArts, its monthly cocktail gathering celebrating local and international artists. Enjoy complimentary Prosecco and tapas from 6-7pm while browsing the Italian works from the Alex Turco Art Designer Gallery. The works will be displayed in the restaurant for the next month.
MaiArts at Maitardi
Wednesday, Feb 23, 2011, 6-7pm
163 NE 39th St, Miami
- This renovated firehouse with two names has become a Brickell staple
- Miami's favorite croquetas by Yelpers in honor of Croquetapalooza
- 5 fun foodie activities to do with kids in Miami
- Wynwood businesses reopen after Zika scare
- Michy fans: Fried chicken is back
- Grandma's recipes play into new Estefan Kitchen
- This "clean eating" South Beach restaurant to open Brickell spot
- Croquetas get star treatment at Croquetapalooza
- UberEATS expands delivery west to Coral Gables, Coconut Grove, South Miami
- Can these cupcakes save Lolita the killer whale?