Channel your artistic Italian roots as Maitardi hosts MaiArts
Channel your artistic Italian roots Wednesday, Feb 23 as Maitardi hosts MaiArts, its monthly cocktail gathering celebrating local and international artists. Enjoy complimentary Prosecco and tapas from 6-7pm while browsing the Italian works from the Alex Turco Art Designer Gallery. The works will be displayed in the restaurant for the next month.
MaiArts at Maitardi
Wednesday, Feb 23, 2011, 6-7pm
163 NE 39th St, Miami
- Zak the Baker closed, reopens Friday
- "Celebrity" status won't get you into Eating House's sold-out 4/20 dinner
- 10 New Restaurants Coming Soon to Downtown Doral
- Game of Thrones-inspired dishes at Beaker & Gray
- O, Miami poetry shows up in local food
- Two for one: Barley chef to open pizza pop up in Dadeland
- Balans restaurant owner found dead
- Which Miami seafood chef won last weekend's pork cooking competition?
- New menu for Raleigh Hotel restaurant
- This Miami chef was named Food & Wine best new chef