Magnum Restaurant and Lounge throws a Jazz Age party with pianist Bill Campbell and the 'Speakeasy Singers'
Pretend you're drinking bootleg booze at Magnum's one night only speakeasy Wednesday, July 2
Magnum Restaurant and Lounge, 709 NE 79th St., Miami, 305-757-3368.
Bill Campbell presents 'Speakeasy' 7:30 - 11 p.m. Wednesday, July 2. Period attire preferred.
Magnum Restaurant and Lounge, 709 NE 79th St., Miami, presents a Prohibition-era party Wednesday, July 2 with pianist Bill Campbell, whose grandparents were bootleggers, and his 13-member cast, the "Speakeasy Singers," as they perform classics by George Gershwin, Cole Porter, and Irving Berlin.
Magnum, which already evokes a slightly mysterious speakeasy vibe, will undergo a transformation to recreate this notorious time in history when bars were illegal. Expect authentic decor, costumes, and iconic 1920s drinks like Highballs, Sidecars, and Bacardi Cocktails.
Surprisingly, there's no password or cover to get in. Reservations, however, are highly recommended.
- Win VIP access for The Do-Over Miami on Sunday, August 9!
- Go Drink This: Bari
- Rok Brgr Block Party, Beverly Hills Cafe 2.0, Pisco Hour, Dive-In Movies
- Go Drink This: Mojito Illegal
- Drinkhouse Fire & Ice set to bring frosty fun to Miami nightlife
- The 10 Must-Have Cocktails in Miami this Summer
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Toscana Divino in Brickell
- Sunset Swim, Bacchanal at Bagatelle, see J Alvarez for free, beer & clay at the Wolfsonian & free Wapo Tacos!
- Go Drink This: Scotch and the Coconut
- Freedom's just another word for an excuse to booze, plus a dinner and drag show!