Magician Criss Angel will perform stunt in South-Dade
Magician Criss Angel, known for his cable TV show Criss Angel Mindfreak, will perform a stunt in South Miami-Dade Friday in which he will be covered in blood and chum and suspended above 250 alligators, with his neck, hands and ankles shackled together. He must first unshackle his neck and hands causing him to fall closer to the alligators, then he must free his ankles or he will be eaten alive. Admission is free of charge. The stunt will be part of his new TV show, and will be held at 2 p.m. Friday at the Everglades Alligator Farm, 40351 SW 192nd Ave., south of Homestead. For more information, call 305-247-2628.
On Our Radar
- Paulina Rubio in hot water over concert no show
- John Leguizamo in Miami to talk new movie
- Dave Chappelle seen at club until the wee hours
- Mario Chalmers hosts first annual Red Hot Winter Wonderland
- Robi Draco Rosa reveals that cancer has returned
- Demi Lovato a headliner at Y100 Jingle Ball
- Strange turn in Justin Bieber lawsuit
- Is Lindsay Lohan behind Basel beatdown?
- Paul Walker to costar with Miami native
- Michael Jordan's wife expecting