Magician Criss Angel will perform stunt in South-Dade
Magician Criss Angel, known for his cable TV show Criss Angel Mindfreak, will perform a stunt in South Miami-Dade Friday in which he will be covered in blood and chum and suspended above 250 alligators, with his neck, hands and ankles shackled together. He must first unshackle his neck and hands causing him to fall closer to the alligators, then he must free his ankles or he will be eaten alive. Admission is free of charge. The stunt will be part of his new TV show, and will be held at 2 p.m. Friday at the Everglades Alligator Farm, 40351 SW 192nd Ave., south of Homestead. For more information, call 305-247-2628.
On Our Radar
- The Kardashians raise eyebrows in Cuba
- Forget about a concert: Janet Jackson is pregnant
- Floridian model Kate Upton engaged
- A 'Real Housewives of Miami' spinoff with Joanna Krupa?
- Mariah Carey set to make wishes come true in Miami
- #Rich Kids of Beverly Hills star in Miami
- Ivanka Trump: Welcome to my spa
- Jencarlos Canela discusses his music at Latin Billboards
- Beyonce and Jay Z look and act like a couple in Miami
- 10 ways to prepare for the Beyonce concert