Magician Criss Angel will perform stunt in South-Dade
Magician Criss Angel, known for his cable TV show Criss Angel Mindfreak, will perform a stunt in South Miami-Dade Friday in which he will be covered in blood and chum and suspended above 250 alligators, with his neck, hands and ankles shackled together. He must first unshackle his neck and hands causing him to fall closer to the alligators, then he must free his ankles or he will be eaten alive. Admission is free of charge. The stunt will be part of his new TV show, and will be held at 2 p.m. Friday at the Everglades Alligator Farm, 40351 SW 192nd Ave., south of Homestead. For more information, call 305-247-2628.
On Our Radar
- World Cup champ Kelley O'Hara at the W
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert
- Zac Efron makes surprise visit to Regal, spins at Grand Central