Magician Criss Angel will perform stunt in South-Dade
Magician Criss Angel, known for his cable TV show Criss Angel Mindfreak, will perform a stunt in South Miami-Dade Friday in which he will be covered in blood and chum and suspended above 250 alligators, with his neck, hands and ankles shackled together. He must first unshackle his neck and hands causing him to fall closer to the alligators, then he must free his ankles or he will be eaten alive. Admission is free of charge. The stunt will be part of his new TV show, and will be held at 2 p.m. Friday at the Everglades Alligator Farm, 40351 SW 192nd Ave., south of Homestead. For more information, call 305-247-2628.
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges