Magic City actress talks about show ending
Andy Garcia's daughter
Hometown girl Dominik Garcia-Lorido is surely sad that Magic City is ending, but the 29-year-old daughter of screen legend Andy Garcia has a movie career to think about. “I’m going to miss getting to work in the morning and seeing all those faces,” she says of the locally shot Starz drama, whose season 2 finale (and last show ever) airs 9 p.m. Friday. “They’re like a second family to me. We’ve all been on this email chain expressing our feelings. I love them wholeheartedly — we’ve been through a lot together.” Her character has gone through a lot as well. “Mercy went very quickly from little girl to a woman, and that was fun to play."
On Our Radar
- A 'Real Housewives of Miami' spinoff with Joanna Krupa?
- Mariah Carey set to make wishes come true in Miami
- #Rich Kids of Beverly Hills star in Miami
- Ivanka Trump: Welcome to my spa
- Jencarlos Canela discusses his music at Latin Billboards
- Beyonce and Jay Z look and act like a couple in Miami
- 10 ways to prepare for the Beyonce concert
- Beyonce bringing post Lemonade drama to Miami
- Lil Kim looks a lot different in Miami
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West take Miami for wedding