Magic City actress talks about show ending
Andy Garcia's daughter
Hometown girl Dominik Garcia-Lorido is surely sad that Magic City is ending, but the 29-year-old daughter of screen legend Andy Garcia has a movie career to think about. “I’m going to miss getting to work in the morning and seeing all those faces,” she says of the locally shot Starz drama, whose season 2 finale (and last show ever) airs 9 p.m. Friday. “They’re like a second family to me. We’ve all been on this email chain expressing our feelings. I love them wholeheartedly — we’ve been through a lot together.” Her character has gone through a lot as well. “Mercy went very quickly from little girl to a woman, and that was fun to play."
On Our Radar
- A Year in Pitbull
- Sarah Jessica Parker gets her Basel on for the first time
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter
- Marc Anthony splits with wife