Magic City actress talks about show ending
Andy Garcia's daughter
Hometown girl Dominik Garcia-Lorido is surely sad that Magic City is ending, but the 29-year-old daughter of screen legend Andy Garcia has a movie career to think about. “I’m going to miss getting to work in the morning and seeing all those faces,” she says of the locally shot Starz drama, whose season 2 finale (and last show ever) airs 9 p.m. Friday. “They’re like a second family to me. We’ve all been on this email chain expressing our feelings. I love them wholeheartedly — we’ve been through a lot together.” Her character has gone through a lot as well. “Mercy went very quickly from little girl to a woman, and that was fun to play."
On Our Radar
- Mario Chalmers: It's going to be an exciting Miami Heat season
- Spied around Miami: ARod, Katy Perry's ex, Shaq
- Million Dollar Listing Miami in trouble?
- Dwayne "The Rock Johnson filming football show in Miami
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Mangianello continue romance-fest in Miami
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules