Magic City actress talks about show ending
Andy Garcia's daughter
Hometown girl Dominik Garcia-Lorido is surely sad that Magic City is ending, but the 29-year-old daughter of screen legend Andy Garcia has a movie career to think about. “I’m going to miss getting to work in the morning and seeing all those faces,” she says of the locally shot Starz drama, whose season 2 finale (and last show ever) airs 9 p.m. Friday. “They’re like a second family to me. We’ve all been on this email chain expressing our feelings. I love them wholeheartedly — we’ve been through a lot together.” Her character has gone through a lot as well. “Mercy went very quickly from little girl to a woman, and that was fun to play."
On Our Radar
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika