Mag named Miami as one of the Tastiest Towns in the South
Southern Living has named Miami as one of the Tastiest Towns in the South, joining Memphis, Atlanta, Charleston, New Orleans, Austin and Asheville.
“Miami has matured from the fusion flash of late ’80s into a spectacularly diverse, refined eating town,” according to the magazine. “Venture beyond South Beach: these days the best food is not on the beach — it’s on Biscayne Blvd, in the Design District and Wynwood, and beyond in Midtown, downtown and North Beach at spots like Sugarcane (pictured), Tuyo, Makoto, Scarpetta and The Federal,” writes senior editor Paula Disbrowe.
To determine the tastiest, however, they want you to vote at southernliving.com/tasty.
On Our Radar
- Fort Lauderdale's Fish Tank Kings returns
- Wild and crazy guy: Steve O in town for shows
- Ben & Jerry’s Free Ice Cream Tasting
- Tax day cometh! Flo Rida pays his bill
- Joanna Krupa puts apartment up for sale
- Former 'Queer Eye' designer Thom Filicia lends his touch to new condo in Edgewater
- Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- George Lopez talks 'Saint George' and 'Rio 2'
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa spreads the love