Mag named Miami as one of the Tastiest Towns in the South
Southern Living has named Miami as one of the Tastiest Towns in the South, joining Memphis, Atlanta, Charleston, New Orleans, Austin and Asheville.
“Miami has matured from the fusion flash of late ’80s into a spectacularly diverse, refined eating town,” according to the magazine. “Venture beyond South Beach: these days the best food is not on the beach — it’s on Biscayne Blvd, in the Design District and Wynwood, and beyond in Midtown, downtown and North Beach at spots like Sugarcane (pictured), Tuyo, Makoto, Scarpetta and The Federal,” writes senior editor Paula Disbrowe.
To determine the tastiest, however, they want you to vote at southernliving.com/tasty.
On Our Radar
- Kardashians in Miami Beach, opening new store
- Telenovela hunk William Levy hits the big screen
- Local Bachelor Juan Pablo takes it slow
- Supermodel Nina Agdal to make in store appearance
- Rumor mill: Shakira switches brokers midstream
- Local cake makers get reality show, 'Divas del Azucar'
- Wilmer Valderrama will judge Calle Ocho fashion show
- John Turturro to be honored at MIFF
- Cadillac V-series Challenge puts pro golfers, VIPs on the fast track at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Oprah's Fisher Island home sells again