Mag named Miami as one of the Tastiest Towns in the South
Southern Living has named Miami as one of the Tastiest Towns in the South, joining Memphis, Atlanta, Charleston, New Orleans, Austin and Asheville.
“Miami has matured from the fusion flash of late ’80s into a spectacularly diverse, refined eating town,” according to the magazine. “Venture beyond South Beach: these days the best food is not on the beach — it’s on Biscayne Blvd, in the Design District and Wynwood, and beyond in Midtown, downtown and North Beach at spots like Sugarcane (pictured), Tuyo, Makoto, Scarpetta and The Federal,” writes senior editor Paula Disbrowe.
To determine the tastiest, however, they want you to vote at southernliving.com/tasty.
On Our Radar
- A look at Pitbull's style evolution
- The 5 most affordable ways to get around South Beach
- Draya Michele debuts Mint Swim collection in Miami, shows off curves at the beach
- What Adrienne Bailon wears to the beach
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud