Mag named Miami as one of the Tastiest Towns in the South
Southern Living has named Miami as one of the Tastiest Towns in the South, joining Memphis, Atlanta, Charleston, New Orleans, Austin and Asheville.
“Miami has matured from the fusion flash of late ’80s into a spectacularly diverse, refined eating town,” according to the magazine. “Venture beyond South Beach: these days the best food is not on the beach — it’s on Biscayne Blvd, in the Design District and Wynwood, and beyond in Midtown, downtown and North Beach at spots like Sugarcane (pictured), Tuyo, Makoto, Scarpetta and The Federal,” writes senior editor Paula Disbrowe.
To determine the tastiest, however, they want you to vote at southernliving.com/tasty.
On Our Radar
- Jennifer Lopez to perform free concert at Bayfront Park in support of Hillary Clinton
- Adele lends voice in support of Hillary Clinton in Miami
- Udonis Haslem opens Starbucks in Miami
- Which Miami neighborhood will be the next to be ‘Art-Washed’?
- Five reasons to not give up on the Miami Heat
- Larsa and Scottie Pippen to divorce after 19 years
- Boo Madea star Tyler Perry: I don't like Halloween
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast