Mag named Miami as one of the Tastiest Towns in the South
Southern Living has named Miami as one of the Tastiest Towns in the South, joining Memphis, Atlanta, Charleston, New Orleans, Austin and Asheville.
“Miami has matured from the fusion flash of late ’80s into a spectacularly diverse, refined eating town,” according to the magazine. “Venture beyond South Beach: these days the best food is not on the beach — it’s on Biscayne Blvd, in the Design District and Wynwood, and beyond in Midtown, downtown and North Beach at spots like Sugarcane (pictured), Tuyo, Makoto, Scarpetta and The Federal,” writes senior editor Paula Disbrowe.
To determine the tastiest, however, they want you to vote at southernliving.com/tasty.
On Our Radar
- Better buy some eating pants - Sobe Seafood Festival is around the corner
- Cindy Crawford in Miami for book launch
- Omi in Miami, talks new album
- Billy Joel to play New Year's Eve concert in Sunrise
- Sean Combs stands up to cancer
- Pitbull back on New Year's Eve duty
- Maks Chmerkovskiy to host “SWAY: A Dance Trilogy”
- Thalia to appear at Macy's
- Hillary Clinton joins Marc Anthony on stage
- Scott Disick spotted with new ladyfriend in Miami Beach