Madonna prefers pizza over turkey for Thanksgiving
Huge takeout order
More details are emerging about Madonna's Thanksgiving in Miami.
The New York Post reports that the singer spent the evening Wednesday and early morning Thursday at FDR at the Delano, giving a party for the backup dancers and crew on the MDNA Tour. Obviously no one could go home to see their families to Madge did her share to make them happy with a nod to her Italian heritage.
Spies told The New York Post that her assistant ordered a whopping eight pies from Pizza Bar close by at 1627 Collins Ave. Huge coup for these guys, whose motto is "Size does matter." The Post reports the pizza was rolled in on hotel room service carts, and the food gave them the energy to keep the party going until about 3:30 a.m.
Marisa Marcus, who does marketing for Pizza Bar, says the entourage ordered three olives & cheese, three) mushroom & cheese and three regular cheese. All were XL for good appetites.
On Our Radar
- Bryan "Birdman" Williams pays up
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie
- Shaggy talks new single, Brian Williams and state of reggae