Madonna prefers pizza over turkey for Thanksgiving
Huge takeout order
More details are emerging about Madonna's Thanksgiving in Miami.
The New York Post reports that the singer spent the evening Wednesday and early morning Thursday at FDR at the Delano, giving a party for the backup dancers and crew on the MDNA Tour. Obviously no one could go home to see their families to Madge did her share to make them happy with a nod to her Italian heritage.
Spies told The New York Post that her assistant ordered a whopping eight pies from Pizza Bar close by at 1627 Collins Ave. Huge coup for these guys, whose motto is "Size does matter." The Post reports the pizza was rolled in on hotel room service carts, and the food gave them the energy to keep the party going until about 3:30 a.m.
Marisa Marcus, who does marketing for Pizza Bar, says the entourage ordered three olives & cheese, three) mushroom & cheese and three regular cheese. All were XL for good appetites.
On Our Radar
- At 71, Patti Labelle is just getting started
- 7 Funniest Lines from Miami's Dave Barry at the Iowa Caucuses
- Shark Tank star to exhibit art
- Marlon Wayans: I'm not really like Christian Grey
- Sports Illustrated fan fest headed to Miami Beach
- Gloria Estefan teams up with Oscar winner
- Opera superstar Placido Domingo at AAA
- Def Leppard in concert
- Teen Mom 2 star gets plastic surgery in Miami
- Take a class with a dancing pro