Madonna prefers pizza over turkey for Thanksgiving
Huge takeout order
More details are emerging about Madonna's Thanksgiving in Miami.
The New York Post reports that the singer spent the evening Wednesday and early morning Thursday at FDR at the Delano, giving a party for the backup dancers and crew on the MDNA Tour. Obviously no one could go home to see their families to Madge did her share to make them happy with a nod to her Italian heritage.
Spies told The New York Post that her assistant ordered a whopping eight pies from Pizza Bar close by at 1627 Collins Ave. Huge coup for these guys, whose motto is "Size does matter." The Post reports the pizza was rolled in on hotel room service carts, and the food gave them the energy to keep the party going until about 3:30 a.m.
Marisa Marcus, who does marketing for Pizza Bar, says the entourage ordered three olives & cheese, three) mushroom & cheese and three regular cheese. All were XL for good appetites.
On Our Radar
- Target teams with Lauren Bush's Feed Project
- One Direction surprises fans on Miami Beach
- Band WAR playing at Magic City Casino
- Devil Wears Prada author coming to Aventura Mall
- Danish architect in town for groundbreaking in Grove
- Haute hotelier Chris Blackwell coming to town
- Native South Floridian on Lifetime's Pretty Wicked Moms
- Jeremy Shockey finalizes his divorce
- Fleetwood Mac show at BB&T Center canceled
- Jewelry designer Paula Mendoza at Pistils & Petals