Madonna prefers pizza over turkey for Thanksgiving
Huge takeout order
More details are emerging about Madonna's Thanksgiving in Miami.
The New York Post reports that the singer spent the evening Wednesday and early morning Thursday at FDR at the Delano, giving a party for the backup dancers and crew on the MDNA Tour. Obviously no one could go home to see their families to Madge did her share to make them happy with a nod to her Italian heritage.
Spies told The New York Post that her assistant ordered a whopping eight pies from Pizza Bar close by at 1627 Collins Ave. Huge coup for these guys, whose motto is "Size does matter." The Post reports the pizza was rolled in on hotel room service carts, and the food gave them the energy to keep the party going until about 3:30 a.m.
Marisa Marcus, who does marketing for Pizza Bar, says the entourage ordered three olives & cheese, three) mushroom & cheese and three regular cheese. All were XL for good appetites.
On Our Radar
- Estelle paints the town red at Blue Martini
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht
- Erasure kicks off its world tour at The Fillmore