Tickets on sale today for Madonna's second show in Miami on Nov. 20
Tickets go on sale Monday, March 12
So you found out too late that Madonna's wrapping up her World Tour 2012 in Miami on Nov. 19 at the AmericanAirlines Arena, and are kicking yourself for not snapping up tickets before it sold out?
Not to worry!
The Material Girl has just added a second show on Nov. 20, and you've got plenty of time to score - tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. Monday through LiveNation.com, Ticketmaster or the AAA box office.
The tour is in support of Madonna's first album in four years, "MDNA," which hits the streets March 26, and is fresh off her successful halftime show at the Super Bowl (in collaboration with LMFAO), which was the best-viewed halftime show ever, with 47.1 million tuning in (perhaps hoping for a wardrobe malfunction that never came, perhaps not).
At 53, Madonna is showing no signs of slowing down, or fading from relevance, as evidenced by her inclusion of "It" hip-hop sensation Nicki Minaj, M.I.A. and electro DJ Benny Benassi on "MDNA." In addition to hits from the new album ("Give Me All Your Luvin'," "Girl Gone Wild"), you're sure to hear tried-and-true classics such as "Holiday," "Like a Prayer," "Vogue," "Ray of Light," "Like a Virgin," "Music" and dozens more. But whatever she chooses to perform, it's sure to be an over-the-top spectacle.
Ticket prices have yet to be revealed, but everyone gets a copy of the new album, digital or physical, with each ticket purchased.
Music in Miami
- Review: Beyoncé slays on Formation tour’s opening night in Miami
- 7 reasons to see Andy Grammer at the Fontainebleau this Saturday
- Up-and-coming country star Kelsea Ballerini ready to take Tortuga Music Festival by storm this week
- Concert Review: Pearl Jam Packs a Punch at American Airlines Arena
- Tortuga Music Festival announces lineup, ticket sales
- A 7-year-old reviews Bruce Springsteen’s ‘The River Tour’ concert
- Concert Review: Bruce Springsteen captivates with a performance that displays a depth of emotions
- 9 signs you’re addicted to Bruce Springsteen
- Aretha Franklin joins Usher, Janelle Monae at 2016 Jazz in the Gardens Music Festival
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know about Iggy Pop