Tickets on sale today for Madonna's second show in Miami on Nov. 20
Tickets go on sale Monday, March 12
So you found out too late that Madonna's wrapping up her World Tour 2012 in Miami on Nov. 19 at the AmericanAirlines Arena, and are kicking yourself for not snapping up tickets before it sold out?
Not to worry!
The Material Girl has just added a second show on Nov. 20, and you've got plenty of time to score - tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. Monday through LiveNation.com, Ticketmaster or the AAA box office.
The tour is in support of Madonna's first album in four years, "MDNA," which hits the streets March 26, and is fresh off her successful halftime show at the Super Bowl (in collaboration with LMFAO), which was the best-viewed halftime show ever, with 47.1 million tuning in (perhaps hoping for a wardrobe malfunction that never came, perhaps not).
At 53, Madonna is showing no signs of slowing down, or fading from relevance, as evidenced by her inclusion of "It" hip-hop sensation Nicki Minaj, M.I.A. and electro DJ Benny Benassi on "MDNA." In addition to hits from the new album ("Give Me All Your Luvin'," "Girl Gone Wild"), you're sure to hear tried-and-true classics such as "Holiday," "Like a Prayer," "Vogue," "Ray of Light," "Like a Virgin," "Music" and dozens more. But whatever she chooses to perform, it's sure to be an over-the-top spectacle.
Ticket prices have yet to be revealed, but everyone gets a copy of the new album, digital or physical, with each ticket purchased.
Music in Miami
- Demi Lovato plays Miami on Sunday
- Review: Lily Allen’s too cool to grow up
- Brazilian singer Caetano Veloso brings the art of musical change to Miami Beach
- Erasure plays Fillmore Miami Beach on Friday night
- Miami singer-songwriter Cris Cab, just 21, breaking out with major debut
- Mayer Hawthorne headlines free concert in Miami for Mercedes-Benz Evolution Tour tonight
- Afro Roots World Music Festival boasts a bounty of genres
- Revew: Ray Lamontagne pours his blues-filled soul over Miami Beach
- Review: Pop star Katy Perry's playful, colorful Prismatic show sprinkles signs of maturity
- J-Lo, Neon Trees and sexy summer bodies ruled Saturday night's iHeartRadio Ultimate Pool Party