Recently opened on South Beach, the boutique is the brand’s first foray in Florida.
714 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach
The lowdown: Think of Madewell as J. Crew’s younger, more easygoing sister with a penchant for bumming around the beach. Recently opened on South Beach, the boutique is the brand’s first foray in Florida.
The ‘hood: Located on Lincoln Road, Madewell is in the center of the pedestrian-friendly promenade.
The ambience: Breezy and easy — just like the store’s clothing and accessories. Exposed ceilings, white walls, bright lights and this quirky quote by fashion darling Alexa Chung is prominently displayed: “A Madewell chambray shirt is a no brainer. It’s an incredibly versatile, easy piece. Long live tomboys.”
Highlights: The Madewell brand is adored for its vintage-meets-modern influence. In addition to denim, a full range of downtown-cool clothing and accessories are up for grabs. The store also carries third-party brands like Shareen, Bamboula totes, Nomadic Thread Society and Sun-San Salt Water sandals. Another added bonus? A special Beach Shop area to pick up fun-in-the-sun essentials.
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood
- Discover Finds, a New South Miami Accessory Boutique
- Market Man Opens in South Miami
- Kit and Ace to Open Soon
- Adrienne Bosh Brings Paris to Miami
- Suit up! There’s a New Menswear Mecca in Town
- Lilly Pulitzer Opens First Miami Store
- History Meets Home Décor at Bonnin Ashley
- Diane von Furstenberg Opens New Boutique
- Chic Fitness Brand ALALA Debuts at Six:02