Recently opened on South Beach, the boutique is the brand’s first foray in Florida.
The lowdown: Think of Madewell as J. Crew’s younger, more easygoing sister with a penchant for bumming around the beach. Recently opened on South Beach, the boutique is the brand’s first foray in Florida.
The ‘hood: Located on Lincoln Road, Madewell is in the center of the pedestrian-friendly promenade.
The ambience: Breezy and easy — just like the store’s clothing and accessories. Exposed ceilings, white walls, bright lights and this quirky quote by fashion darling Alexa Chung is prominently displayed: “A Madewell chambray shirt is a no brainer. It’s an incredibly versatile, easy piece. Long live tomboys.”
Highlights: The Madewell brand is adored for its vintage-meets-modern influence. In addition to denim, a full range of downtown-cool clothing and accessories are up for grabs. The store also carries third-party brands like Shareen, Bamboula totes, Nomadic Thread Society and Sun-San Salt Water sandals. Another added bonus? A special Beach Shop area to pick up fun-in-the-sun essentials.
714 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach
- The Showroom Opens In Coconut Grove
- Get Gorgeous At Miami's Best Beauty Emporium
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- Fashion Designer Julian Chang Opening Boutique in MiMo District
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District