Made In Miami: the LED Suit
We can just see this suit at one of Miami's top nightclubs
Leave it to someone living in Miami to come up with an LED Suit that lights up like glowsticks and is controlled by an iPhone.
Can you say perfect for a night at LIV or Space nightclubs?
Marc (we don't know his last name because he didn't reveal it online) is a self-proclaimed nerd who "thought it would be neat to have a full-body suit of LEDs that I could control to any color or pattern I wanted," he wrote on his blog.
He used 160 LED lights at $4 each and built the suit before deciding it would be best to have the suit controled by an iPhone. So then it was time to design the App for that.
Marc, who according to his Blogger profile is a 26 year old "engineer / software guy living in Miami", is the co-creator of the Xachi Pet, an iPhone-interactive plush toy. "In my spare time I build crazy gadgets," he wrote on his blog.
On Our Radar
- Dance contestants visit FIU to judge dance competition for charity
- Enrique Iglesias, Romeo Santos and Nicky Jam among the top finalists for 2016 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- At 71, Patti Labelle is just getting started
- 7 Funniest Lines from Miami's Dave Barry at the Iowa Caucuses
- Shark Tank star to exhibit art
- Marlon Wayans: I'm not really like Christian Grey
- Sports Illustrated fan fest headed to Miami Beach
- Gloria Estefan teams up with Oscar winner
- Opera superstar Placido Domingo at AAA
- Def Leppard in concert