Made In Miami: the LED Suit
We can just see this suit at one of Miami's top nightclubs
Leave it to someone living in Miami to come up with an LED Suit that lights up like glowsticks and is controlled by an iPhone.
Can you say perfect for a night at LIV or Space nightclubs?
Marc (we don't know his last name because he didn't reveal it online) is a self-proclaimed nerd who "thought it would be neat to have a full-body suit of LEDs that I could control to any color or pattern I wanted," he wrote on his blog.
He used 160 LED lights at $4 each and built the suit before deciding it would be best to have the suit controled by an iPhone. So then it was time to design the App for that.
Marc, who according to his Blogger profile is a 26 year old "engineer / software guy living in Miami", is the co-creator of the Xachi Pet, an iPhone-interactive plush toy. "In my spare time I build crazy gadgets," he wrote on his blog.
On Our Radar
- Paris Hilton on the red carpet
- Kathie Lee Gifford at Boca Bachannal
- Ex Real Housewives of Miami star arrested
- Local chef a contestant on 'Hell's Kitchen'
- Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons in Miami
- Dan Aykroyd making stops in Broward
- Scott Disick set to appear at Crazy Horse in Pompano Beach
- Toni Braxton meets up with the Wades at benefit
- Sir Richard Branson takes in Formula E
- Nick Zano talks being a Florida guy