Made in Dade at B.E.D
Join NFL Superstars Edgerrin James, Clinton Portis & Roscoe Parish along with R&B sensations Jagged Edge tonight at B.E.D!
NFL Sugar bowl party is going down tonight with NFL Stars Edgerrin James (Seahawks), Clinton Portis (Redskins), and Roscoe Parish (Bills), all former players of the University of Miami. They'll be celebrating the Made in Dade event at B.E.D Nightclub. The night will include a special appearance from R&B sensations Jagged Edge fresh off the stage from their concert at the Arscht Center earlier in the evening. Party alongside models, celebrities, NFL Players & Pro Bowlers as they welcome the Super Bowl to Miami for a special event presented by BET’s Phil the Mayor, and Deandre Byrd.
Come for dinner, stay to party. Doors open at 8pm for dinner and 10pm for the club. Advance tickets available at WantTickets.com for $20 and a small service fee. Cut-off time for advance ticket purchases is 8pm. Party with NFL Superstars tonight at BED.
- Velvet Underground: Vinyl fever returns on Record Store Day, LA-based dark glam opera band 'Timur and the Dime Museum' plays for The Miami Light Project, and go retro with famed drag queen Elaine Lancaster at Miami Bingo Bash
- Velvet Underground: Heavyweight champion Shannon "The Cannon" Briggs hosts fight night at Wonderland, Cuban hip hopper Danay Suarez plays North Beach, Alberto Cabrera's Bread + Butter launches happy hour
- MOVA Lounge hosts 5th annual Block Party for Miami Beach Gay Pride Festival
- Plans emerge to save Miami's oldest bar as owners announce sale of Tobacco Road
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 11 - 13
- Dita Von Teese takes it off for South Florida
- 'Cocktales: Confessions of a Nymphomaniac' debuts at Bardot and runs through April
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 4 - 6
- SL Miami at The James Royal Palm closes
- Top three takeaways from Miami Music Week and Ultra Music Festival