‘Mad scientist’ pastry chef here Sunday
Mad-scientist pastry chef Will Goldfarb, who created New York City’s Room 4 Dessert, comes to Miami for a one-night stand Sunday at Blooming Design & Events, 244 NW 35th St., Miami. Goldfarb will serve six courses of sweet concoctions including “Nobody Says I Love You,” which pairs shortbread, vanilla and epoisses, a pungent, sticky Burgunidan cow’s milk cheese.
Do-it-yourself types will find Goldfarb’s unflavored pop rocks, seaweed extract, spherification kits and other accoutrements for adventurous home cooks at www.willpowder.com.
Victoria Pesce Elliott
- Siena Tavern closes after six months in South Beach
- Swine Southern seeks new top chef as Jacob Anaya leaves Miami for California
- Saffron Supper Club lands at Bocce in midtown Miami
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cleo's Danny Elmaleh
- Brad Kilgore wants to alter your perceptions at Alter
- Rosinella owners open Sunset Juice Café in SoBe
- 9beach Fusion Kitchen & Lounge Bar set to open in South Beach
- Former Seaspice chef to oversee food at Fort Lauderdale hotel-condo
- More tacos on the way: Wapo Taco opening in Coral Gables
- The List: Miami's best eats with Piripi's Najat Kaanache