‘Mad scientist’ pastry chef here Sunday
Mad-scientist pastry chef Will Goldfarb, who created New York City’s Room 4 Dessert, comes to Miami for a one-night stand Sunday at Blooming Design & Events, 244 NW 35th St., Miami. Goldfarb will serve six courses of sweet concoctions including “Nobody Says I Love You,” which pairs shortbread, vanilla and epoisses, a pungent, sticky Burgunidan cow’s milk cheese.
Do-it-yourself types will find Goldfarb’s unflavored pop rocks, seaweed extract, spherification kits and other accoutrements for adventurous home cooks at www.willpowder.com.
Victoria Pesce Elliott
- Jerry's Famous Deli on South Beach is now closed
- North Miami bakery to get 'rescued' on TLC show
- Palms Hotel in Miami Beach rolls out Yoga, Spa and Garden Dinner series
- 3 stars for Basil Park's nourishing and satisfying intact cuisine
- Greek eatery Poseidon excels at grilled fish
- Jefe's Original Soul Shack officially open in North Miami
- Tongue & Cheek brings back Kitchen Collab chef series Monday, July 14
- The List: Where a Jean-Georges chef eats in Miami
- Kitchen change-up at Miami's Taperia Raca
- db Bistro brings back dbQ July 8