‘Mad scientist’ pastry chef here Sunday
Mad-scientist pastry chef Will Goldfarb, who created New York City’s Room 4 Dessert, comes to Miami for a one-night stand Sunday at Blooming Design & Events, 244 NW 35th St., Miami. Goldfarb will serve six courses of sweet concoctions including “Nobody Says I Love You,” which pairs shortbread, vanilla and epoisses, a pungent, sticky Burgunidan cow’s milk cheese.
Do-it-yourself types will find Goldfarb’s unflavored pop rocks, seaweed extract, spherification kits and other accoutrements for adventurous home cooks at www.willpowder.com.
Victoria Pesce Elliott
- Gimme A Burger's burgers will have you saying, 'Gimme'
- Miami Spice Report Cards: Grading the Restaurants, Part 2
- 3 stars for NIU Kitchen's modern accent on Spanish tapas
- Holy guacamole: Cantina La Veinte pushes upmarket Mexican food in Miami
- Brickell and Miami's Design District are getting new Italian restaurants
- Las Olas gets a new Italian restaurant
- What Craft Beer Style Are You?
- Sip with the experts at La Cave d'Azur's weekly wine tasting
- Feast on a 2lb lobster at Morton's Aug 22
- 7 Peruvian seafood restaurants in Miami to try now