‘Mad scientist’ pastry chef here Sunday
Mad-scientist pastry chef Will Goldfarb, who created New York City’s Room 4 Dessert, comes to Miami for a one-night stand Sunday at Blooming Design & Events, 244 NW 35th St., Miami. Goldfarb will serve six courses of sweet concoctions including “Nobody Says I Love You,” which pairs shortbread, vanilla and epoisses, a pungent, sticky Burgunidan cow’s milk cheese.
Do-it-yourself types will find Goldfarb’s unflavored pop rocks, seaweed extract, spherification kits and other accoutrements for adventurous home cooks at www.willpowder.com.
Victoria Pesce Elliott
- Craft Beer of the Week: Samuel Adams Crystal Pale Ale
- Tom Colicchio's top chef in Miami has South Florida roots
- Scott Conant's in the kitchen (sometimes) at Corsair in Aventura
- La Mancha's munchies are Portuguese and Brazilian in downtown Miami
- Live updates from the 2015 South Beach Wine and Food Festival
- Ted's at YoungArts fills gastro-entertainment niche in Miami
- Miami restaurant review: Tamarina's Italian food starts with a splash then flounders
- 5 Things We are Excited About for the 2015 South Beach Wine and Food Festival
- The List: Travel Channel's Andrew Zimmern's top Miami restaurants
- Things are F.A.B. at new restaurant in Sunny Isles Beach