‘Mad scientist’ pastry chef here Sunday
Mad-scientist pastry chef Will Goldfarb, who created New York City’s Room 4 Dessert, comes to Miami for a one-night stand Sunday at Blooming Design & Events, 244 NW 35th St., Miami. Goldfarb will serve six courses of sweet concoctions including “Nobody Says I Love You,” which pairs shortbread, vanilla and epoisses, a pungent, sticky Burgunidan cow’s milk cheese.
Do-it-yourself types will find Goldfarb’s unflavored pop rocks, seaweed extract, spherification kits and other accoutrements for adventurous home cooks at www.willpowder.com.
Victoria Pesce Elliott
- How to Halloween like a foodie: Your definitive list
- Rejoice! South Florida's favorite cinnamon buns are back
- Where to eat in Miami's Historic MiMo District on Biscayne Boulevard
- Michael Schwartz's Fi'lia opens in Brickell next week
- What's that big top in Bayfront Park? A Spanish food feast
- Why this iconic South Beach Italian spot changed locations
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?