‘Mad scientist’ pastry chef here Sunday
Mad-scientist pastry chef Will Goldfarb, who created New York City’s Room 4 Dessert, comes to Miami for a one-night stand Sunday at Blooming Design & Events, 244 NW 35th St., Miami. Goldfarb will serve six courses of sweet concoctions including “Nobody Says I Love You,” which pairs shortbread, vanilla and epoisses, a pungent, sticky Burgunidan cow’s milk cheese.
Do-it-yourself types will find Goldfarb’s unflavored pop rocks, seaweed extract, spherification kits and other accoutrements for adventurous home cooks at www.willpowder.com.
Victoria Pesce Elliott
- Beer that tastes like French toast? Only in Florida
- A steakhouse with Pubbelly flare comes to downtown
- Chefs Aaron Brooks, Dena Marino and Jose Mendin collaborate on a one-night only dinner at Four SeasonsOrlando
- What's Hot in Wynwood Right Now
- Chef Michael Schwartz to open Fi’lia, a new Italian concept, in Brickell in fall of 2016
- The best spots in Miami to celebrate International Sushi Day
- Best bets to take Dad out to eat in South Florida on Father's Day
- The Sweetest Ways to Screw Your Bikini Diet in Miami this Summer
- 9 Lunch Spots in Coconut Grove--Newcomers & Classics
- Where in Miami to find Uruguayan grilled meats in a luxe setting