'Mad Men' star Jared Harris weds in Miami
Mazel tov to Mad Men’s Jared Harris, who wed former Miami nightclub lighting director Allegra Riggio Saturday night on the Lady Windridge yacht.
“We went from bus party, to boat party, to after party,” the new Mrs. Jared Harris recounted exclusively to The Miami Herald's Scene in the Tropics.
“There was sun, wind, rain. A big band, [drag queen] Adora, and DJ Mark Leventhal. I wore angel wings, Erica Courtney jewels & Monique Lhuillier. Jared looked like a movie star in Brooks Brothers & Fluevog shoes. It was the funniest wedding ever, and people were absolutely nuts. They all said, 'This is Miami?' And I said, ‘This is my Miami!’”
The two met in April 2009 at a bar in Los Angeles. Harris had just gone through a divorce and she was breaking up with someone. They hit it off immediately, Riggio told Us Weekly.
On Our Radar
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika
- Refrain From Ever Becoming A Plastic Surgery Nightmare with Dr. Nassif's Beauty Tips
- Cristiano Ronaldo spied out in Miami
- Ex Housewife Ana Quincoces fails to win Next Food Network Star