A new Italian showroom opens up in the Design District.
The lowdown: When something is made in Italy, the chichi factor automatically goes up 10 points. No lie. So allow us to introduce you to recently opened MAD initaly — a first-of-its-kind showroom. Specializing in interior design and home expressions crafted in — you guessed it — Italy, the store is the brainchild of Nadine Curmi Borgomanero and interior designer Fabrizio Cocchi.
“Italian style is not only embedded in our history and deep-rooted traditions, but apparent in our opulent interiors and finest quality of craftsmanship,” Borgomanero says.
The ‘hood: MAD initaly is fittingly located in the Design District — the fulcrum to one's furniture and interior designing needs.
The ambience: Think Italian chic. The 2,000 square foot space is dripping in drop-dead gorgeous home furnishing, accessories and art pieces. The showroom also operates as a gallery for contemporary works of art and photography including Italian artists Ventrone and Vittorio Gui.
Highlights: Browse a collection of well-curated decorative pillows, urns, frames, knickknacks, pottery, furniture, nostaligic kitsch and more. Bella!
The co-owner says: “MAD initaly aims to unveil the most precious secrets of our culture and history which is in most cases behind closed doors,” Borgomanero adds.
4 NE 39th Street, Design District
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- Fashion Designer Julian Chang Opening Boutique in MiMo District
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- SWGR Opens Gallery and Apparel Store in Wynwood
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood