Afternoon Tea - Miami Style
Eat, drink, shop and spa for charity at Epic this Friday...
Grab your "maddest hat" and head to Area 31 at the Epic Hotel Friday, July 30 for a Mad Hatters Afternoon Tea. From 3 - 5 p.m. enjoy tea, champagne, petit fours, shoe shopping and exhale spa goodie bags. Stay for dinner and enjoy a $35 prix fix menu. $50 per person, registration required - click here. Proceeds benefit Dress for Success Miami.
Mad Hatters Tea
Friday, July 30
3 - 5 p.m.; $50
Area 31 @ The Epic Hotel
270 Biscayne Boulevard Way, Miami
- This renovated firehouse with two names has become a Brickell staple
- Miami's favorite croquetas by Yelpers in honor of Croquetapalooza
- 5 fun foodie activities to do with kids in Miami
- Wynwood businesses reopen after Zika scare
- Michy fans: Fried chicken is back
- Grandma's recipes play into new Estefan Kitchen
- This "clean eating" South Beach restaurant to open Brickell spot
- Croquetas get star treatment at Croquetapalooza
- UberEATS expands delivery west to Coral Gables, Coconut Grove, South Miami
- Can these cupcakes save Lolita the killer whale?