Mad Hatter's Arts Festival
It's the fifth year of the Mad Hatters Festival - taking place this Saturday, November 14th through Sunday, November 15th.
By Solange Reyner
This funky arts festival is back and it's taking place this Saturday, November 14th through Sunday, November 15th. It all takes place at the Mayfair Shoppes in Coconut Grove and features over 50 local emerging artists. Wear a mad hat and get random, free Grove bucks.
See and Do
- 2016 South Florida Firefighters Calendar hits Miami with two launch parties this weekend
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 28-30
- Regent Cocktail Club in Miami Beach teams up with Bookleggers Mobile Library for cocktail night
- Frost Museum to hold its inaugural Science Art Cinema event
- 15 things to do with the kids in Miami Aug 24-30: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- PAMM Third Thursdays: Poplife Social featuring Million Young
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 21-23
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun Aug 17-23
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 14-16
- "Weird Al" Yankovic brings his masterful musical parody to South Florida