Mad Hatter's Arts Festival
It's the fifth year of the Mad Hatters Festival - taking place this Saturday, November 14th through Sunday, November 15th.
By Solange Reyner
This funky arts festival is back and it's taking place this Saturday, November 14th through Sunday, November 15th. It all takes place at the Mayfair Shoppes in Coconut Grove and features over 50 local emerging artists. Wear a mad hat and get random, free Grove bucks.
See and Do
- Pumpkin patches, parties and trick-or-treating: Munchkin Fun's 2014 Halloween Guide
- MIFFecito: A Shot of Cinema
- Grovetoberfest brings craft beer to Miami's masses
- Two generations of Latin music-makers gather in Miami for Red Bull Siempre Fresco
- Trick or treating, holiday crafts & The Lego Movie: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- Casino Night event in Coral Gables benefits at-risk children
- Coral Gables Art Cinema hosts Miami International Children’s Film Festival
- 'Frida: Unmasked' explores the life of famed artist Frida Kahlo
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Oct. 10-12
- Miami Broward One Carnival heads south to a new venue in Miami