Mad Hatter's Arts Festival
It's the fifth year of the Mad Hatters Festival - taking place this Saturday, November 14th through Sunday, November 15th.
By Solange Reyner
This funky arts festival is back and it's taking place this Saturday, November 14th through Sunday, November 15th. It all takes place at the Mayfair Shoppes in Coconut Grove and features over 50 local emerging artists. Wear a mad hat and get random, free Grove bucks.
See and Do
- 7 Spots in Miami Even Locals Don’t Know About
- 5 bike events in Miami during May's National Bike Month
- 7 events in Miami for the budget-conscious - April 29-May 1
- 11 events not to miss in Miami in May 2016
- 11 free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - April 22-24
- What if 'Game of Thrones' were recast with famous Floridians?
- 7 things to do with your kids in the Florida Keys
- 5 Reasons to go to Wynwood Life
- Brickell City Centre Brings Farmers Market to Brickell
- 6 free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - April 15-17