Mad Hatter's Arts Festival
It's the fifth year of the Mad Hatters Festival - taking place this Saturday, November 14th through Sunday, November 15th.
By Solange Reyner
This funky arts festival is back and it's taking place this Saturday, November 14th through Sunday, November 15th. It all takes place at the Mayfair Shoppes in Coconut Grove and features over 50 local emerging artists. Wear a mad hat and get random, free Grove bucks.
See and Do
- 5 reasons why mango season is the best time to be in Miami
- 5 kinds of guys you'll wind up meeting in Miami's dating scene
- Friends of The Underline hosts #PokemonGoUnderline social media contest
- So you think you can dance? Prove it on National Dance Day with the Miami City Ballet
- 7 things you must taste when in Miami
- 9 Instagram-Worthy Photo Opps in Miami
- 10 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - July 22-24
- Things we discovered on a 74-mile car trip on the Tamiami Trail from Miami to Naples
- Finding craft beer at Miami sports venues
- 9 events you can't miss in Miami - August 2016