Mad Hatter's Arts Festival
It's the fifth year of the Mad Hatters Festival - taking place this Saturday, November 14th through Sunday, November 15th.
By Solange Reyner
This funky arts festival is back and it's taking place this Saturday, November 14th through Sunday, November 15th. It all takes place at the Mayfair Shoppes in Coconut Grove and features over 50 local emerging artists. Wear a mad hat and get random, free Grove bucks.
See and Do
- 'Book of Mormon' to hold $25 ticket lottery at Arsht
- Turkey trots, holiday parades & airport survival: Munchkin Fun's top picks for Thanksgiving week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Nov. 21-23
- Top events for the Miami Book Fair International
- Broward presents a revamped 'Phantom of the Opera'
- Marvel Universe LIVE! superheroes and villains invade South Florida this weekend
- Alliance Theatre Lab’s 'The Originals' presents solo shows
- FUNDarte’s ‘Writing in Sand’ looks at Miami’s migrant women
- Freebie fun, Thanksgiving parties & Book Fair tips: Munchkin Fun's top picks for Nov 17-21
- Mike Birbiglia, the master of long-form levity, heads to the Arsht Center on Nov. 20