Macchialina Taverna Rustica slated to open late May
Pubbelly's Italian sibling waiting on permits
820 Alton Rd., Miami Beach
Par for the Miami Beach course, Macchialina Taverna Rustica, the Italian sibling of Pubbelly slated to open in the space formerly known as Sylvano and featuring ex-Scarpetta chef Michael Pirolo, is ready to open, but waiting for the proper permits. The Pubbelly poohbahs issued a statement today saying they're looking at a late May opening. "The team is ready and we are in the final stages of permitting for the space , but as of yet have not defined an opening date. Please stay tuned to facebook and twitter for updates and as soon as we are allowed to open by the city of Miami Beach we will send out an official release with the opening date to the public," reads the statement. We'll keep you posted.
- From 1826 to 50 Eggs: Danny Grant to helm 'two new concepts' for John Kunkel's growing culinary empire
- Exclusive! Top Chef Masters' Patricia Yeo is Khong River House's new executive chef
- Japanese speakeasy BLK Orchid opening at Townhouse Hotel Oct. 17
- Coyo Taco Wynwood opening mid November
- Kris Wessel's A.I.R. near Lincoln Road closing after less than 2 months
- Miami Smokers opening retail shop & deli in Little Havana
- Chef Jeremiah's swinesational P.I.G. 5 lineup announced!
- Tickets now on sale for LUCKYRICE Festival's 5th Anniversary by Bombay Sapphire East and hosted by Masaharu Morimoto
- The Rumor Mill: Brad Kilgore leaving J&G Grill? Danny Grant out at 1826? Taperia Raca & more
- Giorgio Rapicavoli’s Taperia Raca sold, closed