Macchialina Taverna Rustica slated to open late May
Pubbelly's Italian sibling waiting on permits
Par for the Miami Beach course, Macchialina Taverna Rustica, the Italian sibling of Pubbelly slated to open in the space formerly known as Sylvano and featuring ex-Scarpetta chef Michael Pirolo, is ready to open, but waiting for the proper permits. The Pubbelly poohbahs issued a statement today saying they're looking at a late May opening. "The team is ready and we are in the final stages of permitting for the space , but as of yet have not defined an opening date. Please stay tuned to facebook and twitter for updates and as soon as we are allowed to open by the city of Miami Beach we will send out an official release with the opening date to the public," reads the statement. We'll keep you posted.
820 Alton Rd., Miami Beach
- 5 last-minute Mother's Day brunches in Miami
- A night of dishing on Miami's culinary scene at Wynwood Yard
- Extra Ordinary: Vandy Vanderwarker of Charleston's The Ordinary shucking up at Mignonette in May
- Blue Collar restaurant hosting 2016 Matzo Chase - a scavenger hunt in Miami
- Richard Hales opening Bird & Bone Hot Chicken & Ribs at The Wynwood Yard
- Now Closed: The Oceanaire Seafood Room. Coming Soon to Mary Brickell Village: "Another Landry's concept"
- Norwegian DJ Kygo's just desserts at Komodo
- Top Chef Paul Qui of Faena Hotel's heralded Pao arrested for alleged drug-fueled assault on girlfriend
- Bachour Bakery + Bistro opening March 25 on Brickell
- High end Kaori by Walter Martino opening in Brickell area February 23