Macchialina Taverna Rustica slated to open late May
Pubbelly's Italian sibling waiting on permits
Par for the Miami Beach course, Macchialina Taverna Rustica, the Italian sibling of Pubbelly slated to open in the space formerly known as Sylvano and featuring ex-Scarpetta chef Michael Pirolo, is ready to open, but waiting for the proper permits. The Pubbelly poohbahs issued a statement today saying they're looking at a late May opening. "The team is ready and we are in the final stages of permitting for the space , but as of yet have not defined an opening date. Please stay tuned to facebook and twitter for updates and as soon as we are allowed to open by the city of Miami Beach we will send out an official release with the opening date to the public," reads the statement. We'll keep you posted.
820 Alton Rd., Miami Beach
- Michael Pirolo, Aaron Brooks & Niven Patel join Kaytlin Brakefield on 3-course collab
- Chef Michael Schwartz to open Fi’lia, a new Italian concept, in Brickell in fall of 2016
- Move over koji: The "Approachable" Restaurant is Miami's latest, hottest food trend
- Picking your political poison: Broken Shaker debuts the Sorry Donald cocktail
- Who makes Miami's prettiest latte?
- 9 recipes to get you in the mood for #NegroniWeek
- Eating House's Giorgio Rapicavoli's 2-night Azul collaboration
- Donuts and cocktails for Friday's National Donut Day
- A new Top 10: Cypress Tavern cracks list of 2016's best-reviewed restaurants
- BLT Steak losing the B and adding Seafood to become LT Steak & Seafood