Macchialina Taverna Rustica slated to open late May
Pubbelly's Italian sibling waiting on permits
820 Alton Rd., Miami Beach
Par for the Miami Beach course, Macchialina Taverna Rustica, the Italian sibling of Pubbelly slated to open in the space formerly known as Sylvano and featuring ex-Scarpetta chef Michael Pirolo, is ready to open, but waiting for the proper permits. The Pubbelly poohbahs issued a statement today saying they're looking at a late May opening. "The team is ready and we are in the final stages of permitting for the space , but as of yet have not defined an opening date. Please stay tuned to facebook and twitter for updates and as soon as we are allowed to open by the city of Miami Beach we will send out an official release with the opening date to the public," reads the statement. We'll keep you posted.
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant
- Update: CANCELED Brooklyn's Pies 'n' Thighs pops up at the Mondrian
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz is out at the Raleigh Hotel on South Beach
- Raleigh on the sale rack and Restaurant Michael Schwartz out?
- Luther Campbell hosts dinner party at Mignonette on November 11
- Chef Jeremiah & Roel Alcudia team up on gastroDobo, a 1-night Filipino pop-up in Wynwood
- GK Bistronomie bringing 'globally inspired Peruvian' cuisine to Wynwood
- Habit Burger opens in Miami, donates first-week proceeds to charity
- 'Chopped' champ Mathias Gervais opening modern Asian restaurant at The Setai