Macchialina happy hour starts tonight; #ISEEJWU Twitter Competition begins tomorrow
Good deals and good reasons for Miami food fans to be on Twitter
Macchialina Taverna Rustica starts its daily 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. happy hour today featuring a pizza and Peroni combo for $10 and $1.50 oysters.
In other deals of sorts, Johnson & Wales kicks off its #ISEEJWU Twitter Competition at noon on Wednesday, August 1. Macchialina's sister restaurants Barceloneta and Pubbelly are two of the nine participating restaurants along with Michy's, Panorama, Peacock Garden Cafe, Talavera, Jaguar, Sugarcane Raw Bar Grill, and Meat Market, all featuring JWU alumni chefs and Miami Spice participants. The rules are simple: eat at one of the restaurants; during your meal, snap a photo to prove your location and tweet it using hashtags #ISEEJWU and #MiamiSpice. Every Friday during Miami Spice, ten participants will be chosen at random to receive a $25 gift certificate to the restaurant they tweet from and a SFF (South Florida Foodie) cling sticker. Competition ends September 28. Good luck!
- Marion Miami restaurant gets set to open in Brickell
- Dinner Lab hosts Miami meal with gin pairings on Aug. 25
- Miami restaurateur Michael Schwartz faces federal lawsuit alleging employee mistreatment
- Wynwood Diner opens this weekend in Miami
- The District, Moye restaurants close in Miami
- Golden Fig opening to the public July 27
- Hallandale Beach's Hyde Beach Kitchen+Cocktails opening September 1
- Chef Allen Susser delivers a sustainable seafood dinner
- Wapo Taco! opening Coral Gables location Friday July 10 with free tacos & beer
- Golden Fig farmhouse restaurant opening late summer in ex OTC space