Macbeth & the Monster
The Mad Cat Theatre presents an all-ages show about a poor kid whose bedtime story turns into a hilarious nightmare.
Having trouble tearing the kids away from the videogames (tablet, television, laptop, etc.)? Take them to the Mad Cat Theatre’s latest family-friendly production. The story follows little Macbeth, a boy who just wants his mom to tell him a bedtime story, but ends up getting sucked into the scary tale of Macbeth and the Monster.
The play has everything - singing and dancing witches, puppets and it’s short enough (60 minutes) to keep the kids’ minds from wandering back to the videogames.
General admission tickets $25, students with ID $12, kids 12 and under $5. Showing Jan 5-7 at 7 p.m., plus shows at 2 p.m. Saturday-Sunday at The Light Box at Goldman Warehouse, 404 NW 26th St., Miami; 866-811-4111.
See and Do
- 'Priscilla Queen of the Desert' makes a pit stop in Miami
- Bio-musical ‘Fela’ gets crowd onto its feet at Arsht Center
- ‘Brothers Beckett’ gets a showcase at the Arsht
- ‘In the Heights’ takes on the flavors of Miami
- ‘Flashdance’ scores strongest on style and moves
- ‘Flashdance the Musical’ makes a splash at the Broward Center
- ‘Les Miz’ brings its operatic style to the Arsht
- Cirque du Soleil's ‘Totem’
- Zach Braff's ‘All New People’ debuts at Arsht Center
- ‘Cat Lady'