Macbeth & the Monster
The Mad Cat Theatre presents an all-ages show about a poor kid whose bedtime story turns into a hilarious nightmare.
Having trouble tearing the kids away from the videogames (tablet, television, laptop, etc.)? Take them to the Mad Cat Theatre’s latest family-friendly production. The story follows little Macbeth, a boy who just wants his mom to tell him a bedtime story, but ends up getting sucked into the scary tale of Macbeth and the Monster.
The play has everything - singing and dancing witches, puppets and it’s short enough (60 minutes) to keep the kids’ minds from wandering back to the videogames.
General admission tickets $25, students with ID $12, kids 12 and under $5. Showing Jan 5-7 at 7 p.m., plus shows at 2 p.m. Saturday-Sunday at The Light Box at Goldman Warehouse, 404 NW 26th St., Miami; 866-811-4111.
See and Do
- Sex appeal & humor soar in Faena's 'C'est Rouge!' Cabaret
- Latest touring version of the Tony-winning musical 'Book of Mormon' is a delight
- 'Peppa Pig’ makes a splash with live shows in South Florida
- Shakespeare Miami presents its Shakespeare in the Park series
- Momix will perform and teach a master class at Broward Center
- ‘Newsies’ dances its way back to South Florida with a charming leading man
- Zoetic Stage’s ‘Stripped’ comes to colorful life at the Arsht Center
- Top 10 theater events in South Florida for 2015-16
- Top 10 dance events in South Florida for 2015-16
- Mad Cat’s ‘Lazy Fair’ at Miami Theater Center reunites partners in crime