Lyon + Lyon to take over concessions & catering at Miami's Arsht Center
Lyon + Lyon steps into the role of food & bev provider at Arsht
After that, Lyon + Lyon, which not only had its own restaurant [Fratelli Lyon], but also concessions at the Wolfsonian, Vizcaya and the Norton Museum of Art in Palm Beach, is taking over (sort of), operating the concessions and catering at the Arsht from June to September, confirmed Ken Lyon. While the physical restaurant space will be dark during the off season, Lyon and his team will make sure no one goes hungry or thirsty at the performing arts center this summer.
But it's not permanent -- yet. As we reported earlier this week, "The Center will now begin the process of searching for a permanent food and beverage partner -- we are looking forward to being part of that process," Lyon added.
- Ex District chef, James Beard nominee Horacio Rivadero appointed executive chef at Tantalize
- More tacos on the way: Wapo Taco opening in Coral Gables
- DB Bistro Moderne Miami goes casual for the summer
- Sugar Factory American Brasserie to celebrate its Miami opening in June with Kylie Jenner
- Amy Kalinowski is the new pastry chef at Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- PBS Chef Irie's May 7 Hidden Kitchen collaboration
- The Local Craft Food & Drink launches new menu at open-to-public party tonight
- Morimoto South Beach launches $65 'Greatest Hits' menu
- Vikram Katoch appointed new executive chef at Bianca
- Restaurant-season slowdown hits Miami