Lyon + Lyon to take over concessions & catering at Miami's Arsht Center
Lyon + Lyon steps into the role of food & bev provider at Arsht
After that, Lyon + Lyon, which not only had its own restaurant [Fratelli Lyon], but also concessions at the Wolfsonian, Vizcaya and the Norton Museum of Art in Palm Beach, is taking over (sort of), operating the concessions and catering at the Arsht from June to September, confirmed Ken Lyon. While the physical restaurant space will be dark during the off season, Lyon and his team will make sure no one goes hungry or thirsty at the performing arts center this summer.
But it's not permanent -- yet. As we reported earlier this week, "The Center will now begin the process of searching for a permanent food and beverage partner -- we are looking forward to being part of that process," Lyon added.
- Golden Fig farmhouse restaurant opening late summer in ex OTC space
- Pierre's, Morada Beach Cafe off the market with new executive chef, Ishmael Toro
- Dinner at La Savina at Mondrian out; Brooklyn's Momo Sushi Shack 'pop-up' in
- Ted's at YoungArts closed
- LGBT Night at Dos Caminos
- OTC closes in Brickell after 3-year run
- Morimoto South Beach introduces weekend brunch
- Ex District chef, James Beard nominee Horacio Rivadero appointed executive chef at Tantalize
- More tacos on the way: Wapo Taco opening in Coral Gables
- DB Bistro Moderne Miami goes casual for the summer