Lyon + Lyon to take over concessions & catering at Miami's Arsht Center
Lyon + Lyon steps into the role of food & bev provider at Arsht
After that, Lyon + Lyon, which not only had its own restaurant [Fratelli Lyon], but also concessions at the Wolfsonian, Vizcaya and the Norton Museum of Art in Palm Beach, is taking over (sort of), operating the concessions and catering at the Arsht from June to September, confirmed Ken Lyon. While the physical restaurant space will be dark during the off season, Lyon and his team will make sure no one goes hungry or thirsty at the performing arts center this summer.
But it's not permanent -- yet. As we reported earlier this week, "The Center will now begin the process of searching for a permanent food and beverage partner -- we are looking forward to being part of that process," Lyon added.
- Now open: Coconut Grove's Spasso--"Simple, honest, brutal food"
- Food Network UK star Andy Bates brings "refined British pub food" to A&E District with 3-day pop up
- Blair Wilson, Mike Isabella, Jennifer Carroll, George Pagnois headline Surfcomber food fest
- The Bridge Cocktail Bar's December takeover of The Local Craft Food & Drink
- Kevin Cory transforms NAOE sibling into N Shabu Shabu
- Alinea in Residence comes to Miami: Chef Grant Achatz to pop up at Faena Miami Beach
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant
- Update: CANCELED Brooklyn's Pies 'n' Thighs pops up at the Mondrian
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz is out at the Raleigh Hotel on South Beach