Lyon + Lyon to take over concessions & catering at Miami's Arsht Center
Lyon + Lyon steps into the role of food & bev provider at Arsht
After that, Lyon + Lyon, which not only had its own restaurant [Fratelli Lyon], but also concessions at the Wolfsonian, Vizcaya and the Norton Museum of Art in Palm Beach, is taking over (sort of), operating the concessions and catering at the Arsht from June to September, confirmed Ken Lyon. While the physical restaurant space will be dark during the off season, Lyon and his team will make sure no one goes hungry or thirsty at the performing arts center this summer.
But it's not permanent -- yet. As we reported earlier this week, "The Center will now begin the process of searching for a permanent food and beverage partner -- we are looking forward to being part of that process," Lyon added.
- Vikram Katoch appointed new executive chef at Bianca
- Restaurant-season slowdown hits Miami
- Caviar launches Miami delivery service from Blue Collar, Miami Smokers and more
- BBQ night at Harry's Pizzeria
- Munch, munch, pass: 4/20 dinner sparks up at Eating House in Coral Gables
- Lindsay Autry, Xavier Torres, Todd Erickson, Jason Pringle, & Richard Hales to compete in Cochon 555
- Phuc-in Yay! Phuc Yea! Vietnamese pop-up to go permanent mid-May
- Coya Miami opening Thursday, February 19
- 3.5 star review can't keep 27 open; Broken Shaker, restaurant shut temporarily at Freehand
- Wynwood Diner opening in March