Luxury in a bottle
Cognac costs $3,000 a pop
Bonus came in? Won the Lotto? Sold your screenplay? If so, read on for a gift idea. Cognac house Courvoisier has just launched L’Essence de Courvoisier, the jewel of the portfolio. Price: $3,000. Why does it cost such an ungodly amount? Because it tastes so smooth. "It's the rich heritage, finest quality and innovation at its peak," says the French company. Also just introduced are two bottles that are little more wallet friendly: The Connoisseur Collection which includes Courvoisier 12 and Courvoisier 21, which have been aged for as long as they sound, 12 and 21 years old, respectively. With cognac, the older the better.
On Our Radar
- LeBron James sells his Miami mansion
- World Cup champ Kelley O'Hara at the W
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert