Luxury in a bottle
Cognac costs $3,000 a pop
Bonus came in? Won the Lotto? Sold your screenplay? If so, read on for a gift idea. Cognac house Courvoisier has just launched L’Essence de Courvoisier, the jewel of the portfolio. Price: $3,000. Why does it cost such an ungodly amount? Because it tastes so smooth. "It's the rich heritage, finest quality and innovation at its peak," says the French company. Also just introduced are two bottles that are little more wallet friendly: The Connoisseur Collection which includes Courvoisier 12 and Courvoisier 21, which have been aged for as long as they sound, 12 and 21 years old, respectively. With cognac, the older the better.
On Our Radar
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa spreads the love
- Will Smith seen relaxing at Zuma
- Local designer wins Lifetime's 'Under the Gunn'
- 'House of Cards' star Kevin Spacey dines out
- Austin Mahone celebrates 18th birthday
- Miracle Myles: Myles Chefetz's South of Fifth takeover continues with Prime Private
- Fashion designer Ariana Rockefeller at Alene Too
- Rafael Nadal spends time in presidential suite
- Mayim Bialik is a geek and plays one on TV
- David Beckham's line of swimwear coming to H&M