Luxury in a bottle
Cognac costs $3,000 a pop
Bonus came in? Won the Lotto? Sold your screenplay? If so, read on for a gift idea. Cognac house Courvoisier has just launched L’Essence de Courvoisier, the jewel of the portfolio. Price: $3,000. Why does it cost such an ungodly amount? Because it tastes so smooth. "It's the rich heritage, finest quality and innovation at its peak," says the French company. Also just introduced are two bottles that are little more wallet friendly: The Connoisseur Collection which includes Courvoisier 12 and Courvoisier 21, which have been aged for as long as they sound, 12 and 21 years old, respectively. With cognac, the older the better.
On Our Radar
- One Direction loves Florida, records concert special
- Celebrity spotting in Miami
- What did most Miamians search for in 2014?
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market