Luxury in a bottle
Cognac costs $3,000 a pop
Bonus came in? Won the Lotto? Sold your screenplay? If so, read on for a gift idea. Cognac house Courvoisier has just launched L’Essence de Courvoisier, the jewel of the portfolio. Price: $3,000. Why does it cost such an ungodly amount? Because it tastes so smooth. "It's the rich heritage, finest quality and innovation at its peak," says the French company. Also just introduced are two bottles that are little more wallet friendly: The Connoisseur Collection which includes Courvoisier 12 and Courvoisier 21, which have been aged for as long as they sound, 12 and 21 years old, respectively. With cognac, the older the better.
On Our Radar
- Actor named honorary president of Miami Fashion Week
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening