Luxury in a bottle
Cognac costs $3,000 a pop
Bonus came in? Won the Lotto? Sold your screenplay? If so, read on for a gift idea. Cognac house Courvoisier has just launched L’Essence de Courvoisier, the jewel of the portfolio. Price: $3,000. Why does it cost such an ungodly amount? Because it tastes so smooth. "It's the rich heritage, finest quality and innovation at its peak," says the French company. Also just introduced are two bottles that are little more wallet friendly: The Connoisseur Collection which includes Courvoisier 12 and Courvoisier 21, which have been aged for as long as they sound, 12 and 21 years old, respectively. With cognac, the older the better.
On Our Radar
- Chris Bosh launches neckwear collection
- Estelle paints the town red at Blue Martini
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht