Miami-based Luxset.com launches as a marketplace where friends can find a variety of fun activities to do together and split the cost online.
Mama’s always been good to you.
So send her something great this Sunday.
Like, a chichi flower arrangement from Pistils & Petals.
Split the cost with your siblings thanks to Miami-based Luxset.com.
The deal? Consider Luxset as an online marketplace where friends and family can find a variety of fabu things-to-do and items and divvy up the cost online — a website first, really.
Just in time for Mother’s Day Luxset is offering four signature Pistils & Petals floral arrangements that'll really wow mom and lessen in-house bickering between siblings.
Yep, join forces with your kin (or other well-wishers) and share the cost online for the awesome blossoms. Prices for floral arrangements can be divided in teams of two, three, or four people through Luxset, so there's no need to collect from your little brother.
Because let’s face it, he never pays up when he should — even if he is mom’s favorite.
- Miami Design District Updates
- Athleta Lincoln Road
- Eden Posh Lip Gloss Party
- Peace Love World Sample Sale!
- Another H&M Opens in Miami
- Shop for a Good Cause
- Miami Fashion Week 2014 begins Thursday
- Miami Shopping Events & News: May 7-9
- Victoria's Secret PINK to Open First Miami Stand-alone Store
- Miami Fashion Events & News: April 21 to 28