Miami-based Luxset.com launches as a marketplace where friends can find a variety of fun activities to do together and split the cost online.
Mama’s always been good to you.
So send her something great this Sunday.
Like, a chichi flower arrangement from Pistils & Petals.
Split the cost with your siblings thanks to Miami-based Luxset.com.
The deal? Consider Luxset as an online marketplace where friends and family can find a variety of fabu things-to-do and items and divvy up the cost online — a website first, really.
Just in time for Mother’s Day Luxset is offering four signature Pistils & Petals floral arrangements that'll really wow mom and lessen in-house bickering between siblings.
Yep, join forces with your kin (or other well-wishers) and share the cost online for the awesome blossoms. Prices for floral arrangements can be divided in teams of two, three, or four people through Luxset, so there's no need to collect from your little brother.
Because let’s face it, he never pays up when he should — even if he is mom’s favorite.
- Eberjey Sample Sale!
- Art Basel Shopping & Fashion Events Guide
- Hola, Webster Cabana at St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort
- U.S. Polo Assn. Pop-Up Event at University of Miami
- Black Friday and Holiday Season Mall Hours
- Meet ALEXIS Designer
- Locks of Love Event at Sprout
- Saks Key To The Cure
- Fashion Happy Hour: Bloggers Give Edition
- Miami Design District Updates