Miami-based Luxset.com launches as a marketplace where friends can find a variety of fun activities to do together and split the cost online.
Mama’s always been good to you.
So send her something great this Sunday.
Like, a chichi flower arrangement from Pistils & Petals.
Split the cost with your siblings thanks to Miami-based Luxset.com.
The deal? Consider Luxset as an online marketplace where friends and family can find a variety of fabu things-to-do and items and divvy up the cost online — a website first, really.
Just in time for Mother’s Day Luxset is offering four signature Pistils & Petals floral arrangements that'll really wow mom and lessen in-house bickering between siblings.
Yep, join forces with your kin (or other well-wishers) and share the cost online for the awesome blossoms. Prices for floral arrangements can be divided in teams of two, three, or four people through Luxset, so there's no need to collect from your little brother.
Because let’s face it, he never pays up when he should — even if he is mom’s favorite.
- Louis Vuitton Opens in the Design District
- Sawgrass Mills Expanding
- Meet Designer Rachel Roy at Macy's Dadeland
- Meet RHONY Heather Thomson
- What to Wear at The World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship
- GBS Serving Up Free Get-Gorgeous Services
- Peep the Lilly Pultizer Jeep!
- New Store Openings at Aventura Mall
- Love is in the HAIR at Blo Midtown
- New Outlet Locations Coming Soon to Sawgrass Mills